Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like compared to the other ranks the battle arena one is in need of a dire update, out of all the cosmetics in cubecraft the ones i have the least of are kill effects, i feel like some new kill effects should be added into the rank, some ideas i have are the player turning into a bat and flying away, the player turning into a rainbow burst of potion particles, an effect that shuts the player in a coffin.
My other ideas for battle arena could be a new kit called pillager, which comes a crossbow and splash weakness potions as well as grey leather armor.
For duels a sumo kit would be nice or a sumo game mode with a custom map and combo duels where the time to hit a player is reduced meaning a player can be hit more times in a small length of time.

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
I feel like compared to the other ranks the battle arena one is in need of a dire update, out of all the cosmetics in cubecraft the ones i have the least of are kill effects, i feel like some new kill effects should be added into the rank, some ideas i have are the player turning into a bat and flying away, the player turning into a rainbow burst of potion particles, an effect that shuts the player in a coffin.
My other ideas for battle arena could be a new kit called pillager, which comes a crossbow and splash weakness potions as well as grey leather armor.
For duels a sumo kit would be nice or a sumo game mode with a custom map and combo duels where the time to hit a player is reduced meaning a player can be hit more times in a small length of time.
I agree but I don't agree with the sumo part

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
sumo would be good for better players to improve purely pvp without having to keep q'ing tank duels
But Cubecraft kB doesn't really go with sumo. Atleast for me. And there are practice servers for that. Cubecraft is a mini game server not a practice server but idk

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean every server is going to have a skill gap, personally for me i can combo pretty well on cubecraft but the kB on this server is more designed for you to use your surroundings and movement to your advantage in pvp, the kB on practice servers such as Hive Sumo and Zeqa are literally designed to be combo kB so that once u hit a player 3 or more times they will not be able to hit u back as long as you keep your distance, the cubecraft kB is purposely not like that so that the pvp needs to be more skill orientated and fair, but that doesnt mean the server isnt designed for PvP practice outright, thats why a sumo gamemode would be fun as it allows player to practice the PvP mechanics of cubecraft.

Reactions: Otherworld

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
I mean every server is going to have a skill gap, personally for me i can combo pretty well on cubecraft but the kB on this server is more designed for you to use your surroundings and movement to your advantage in pvp, the kB on practice servers such as Hive Sumo and Zeqa are literally designed to be combo kB so that once u hit a player 3 or more times they will not be able to hit u back as long as you keep your distance, the cubecraft kB is purposely not like that so that the pvp needs to be more skill orientated and fair, but that doesnt mean the server isnt designed for PvP practice outright, thats why a sumo gamemode would be fun as it allows player to practice the PvP mechanics of cubecraft.
That means the sumo map has to be big

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
That means the sumo map has to be big
i mean like a sumo 1v1 map for duels, the sumo map can only be used for the sumo category, the goal is to knock the other player off the platform

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
i mean like a sumo 1v1 map for duels, the sumo map can only be used for the sumo category, the goal is to knock the other player off the platform
Ye I know but Cubecraft kB is more of vertical kB so the player goes like 2-3 blocks each hit. So the sumo map has to be bigger than the average sumo map

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Ye I know but Cubecraft kB is more of vertical kB so the player goes like 2-3 blocks each hit. So the sumo map has to be bigger than the average sumo map
yeah it would but i still think its a good idea to consider, if bow duels can be a category then surely sumo can😂

Jul 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
This would be nice and I totally agree. I own many ranks but I believe battle arena is one of the most lacking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom