• Total voters

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello!

Let's all face it, we all know what this thread is about. Barn Brawl is dead. Really dead. The only time anyone generally ever plays it is when you're playing the Mixed Arcade.

Solution?

I say we remove it altogether.

As of now, Barn Brawl is the least most popular game in the Arcade. There are never servers with anyone waiting for the game to start, ever. I don't see the harm in removing it, anyways. There will always be that one player that wants to keep it. But i's obvious, we all know the majority, if not all, want it either gone or to keep on ignoring it.

This game is rather bland, and if we add on all these crazy new game modes to try to attract players, it'll get even more confusing and hectic than it already is. Unless someone can present me and everyone else with a good idea that may make the game better, I say we should remove it.

In it's place, we should add back Parkour Minigame. It is now the most suggested game to come back, and that game was actually fun and nice to play.

Shall it be removed?

~Cyber

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I don't think the removal of it is a good idea
I've played the game once and it was quite fun, but it's just dead

They should try to make it more active again AND add Parkour Minigame :>
Removing it is only one idea. The Arcade needs more games in general, but I don't see any good ways to make it popular again. And yes, add back Parkour Minigame.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Your logic is
If there is nothing better to add then remove something even a few people like
Which is stupid
Removing it won’t do the server any good
A couple of people like it so you will just anger those people
But what does everyone else who doesn’t play it gain? Nothing
Let's all face it, we all know what this thread is about. Barn Brawl is dead. Really dead. The only time anyone generally ever plays it is when you're playing the Mixed Arcade
that is the only time you can play it
With that logic before the current version quake craft was always dead
Because nobody played it outside of arcade
It was only available in arcade

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Your logic is
If there is nothing better to add then remove something even a few people like
Which is stupid
Removing it won’t do the server any good
A couple of people like it so you will just anger those people
But what does everyone else who doesn’t play it gain? Nothing

that is the only time you can play it
With that logic before the current version quake craft was always dead
Because nobody played it outside of arcade
It was only available in arcade
For the amount of people that actually like it, you're looking at 10 to 20 people out of the 8 to 7k the server gets. The game is dead, there's no argument to it. My logic does make sense, there is a limited select amount of options that will actually make the game more enjoyable. If we add on all these crazy game modes, it will become clustered and confusing. If we get rid of it and replace it with a highly suggested game that people want and will play, then there will be no harm in removing it.
Going back to angering the few people who like it... Did anyone say that when they removed every other game from the old arcade? No, so yes, my logic makes sense.

Reactions: Josher

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
For the amount of people that actually like it, you're looking at 10 to 20 people out of the 8 to 7k the server gets. The game is dead, there's no argument to it. My logic does make sense, there is a limited select amount of options that will actually make the game more enjoyable. If we add on all these crazy game modes, it will become clustered and confusing. If we get rid of it and replace it with a highly suggested game that people want and will play, then there will be no harm in removing it.
Going back to angering the few people who like it... Did anyone say that when they removed every other game from the old arcade? No, so yes, my logic makes sense.
Okay so you think if a Doctor should just amputate someone’s leg and not give them a prosthetic it is better then giving them a prosthetic
That is exactly what you are saying
Removing barn brawl won’t make the server better
It will make it worse
Unless you have something to replace it

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Okay so you think a Doctor should just amputate someone’s leg and not give them a prosthetic is better then giving them a prosthetic
That is exactly what you are saying
Removing barn brawl won’t make the server better
It will make it worse
Unless you have something to replace it
...I wrote a whole section on to bring Parkour Minigame in its place....
I mean, did you read through the entire thread...?
Of course something will go in its place, Parkour Minigame or another arcade game will come. Again, barn brawl is dead, and should go. It wont do harm at all...

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Well I kinda agree, I mean.. It's ye.. dead, I almost never see players there, I like the gamemode but I never play it 'cause there are never enough player which is annoying ;-;

Reactions: CyberAutumn
D

Deleted member 352903

I don’t care, I just want Parkour back
But I like Barn Brawl, I don’t want to remove it

D

Deleted member 59979

I can understand the reasoning but I dont think it needs to be removed completely. There are quite a few games that are dead but I dont think we should be removing any of them unless there is nothing else we can do to revive it.

D

Deleted member 100818

Just updating it would be fine, giving up some original minigame is not necessary imo. I do agree with the fact that it's dead. So just a small update or event would be great. I wouldn't really mind if it's getting deleted, but I don't think that's the right thing to do at this point.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Just updating it would be fine, giving up some original minigame is not necessary imo. I do agree with the fact that it's dead. So just a small update or event would be great. I wouldn't really mind if it's getting deleted, but I don't think that's the right thing to do at this point.
I could agree that it might be better if it's updated, but what would the update be? My opinion will not be spayed unless given with a good idea for an update.
I do not wish for the game to become overcrowded and obscure with another update, making it clustered and confusing to play.
But if a good idea pops up, I'm all for it.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Agreed. There are so much good games to add and they choose barn brawl?? Sigh.. I mean come on! They can also add the new Parkour game what is in mainetaince for 34316565594010499143186 years

Reactions: CyberAutumn

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
They recently updated arcade
They would have added it then if they ever plan on adding it
The possibilities for games in the future is endless. Quake Craft was the most popular game voted for at that moment, not Parkour Minigame. Now, the most popular vote is Parkour Minigame. If there are enough threads, likes, etc, to bring back Parkour Minigame, they may and will take it into consideration. If it replaces Barn Brawl or simply adds onto the amount of Arcade games, it doesn't matter. But by popular demand, Parkour Minigame may arise in the Arcade again.

Reactions: BlueMoon475
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
Top Bottom