Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Awesome bow skills, I use never before F5 in a fight, but I will try to use it :P. Funny video! But one question: what does 'barbecued' mean? Good work!!

Reactions: #getbarbecued

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Awesome bow skills, I use never before F5 in a fight, but I will try to use it :p. Funny video! But one question: what does 'barbecued' mean? Good work!!
Oh I'm not that good at the bow. My friend MrFartyCow is a bow BOSS (shot someone from the other side of the map far from the render distance). Yes F5 although a lot of people don't know this, is a very good tool to use, to see someone coming or view ahead without them knowing that you are. And barbecued isn't a word... think of it as burn-->burned but with barbecue--> barbecued (ie roasted)

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom