Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
If a player is banned by sentinel or a staff member instead of simply being unable to join they should be put into a hacker cage located on a specific and or special lobby where ranked players can vote for how they will be killed before they are banned. The voting will be like the system in place for voting for a gamemode. with the rates at which people are banned you get about 1 hacker put up for being voted on every minute considering the sentinel statistics arent inflated by cubecraft the server will be kept active by a constant steady amont if hackers.

Hacker kill types:
Fire: The player is burned to death
Lava: the player is lavad to death
Anvil: whoooosh... bang
poison: the player is withered to death
drowning: the player is drowned

How would the process work? when the offender is removed from the game they are taken into a special lobby where they are put into a glass box for all to view and 30 seconds will be given to vote for how they are to be killed. if there are multiple people at a time then there ban can be postponed for up to 20 minutes then they will be automaticaly banned. An item will be in your inventory hat opens a HUD when right-clicked to vote for which type of kill you like most.

Last edited:

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
This would never work. There are over 900,000 banned players. Think of how many try to join every hour. If someone gets banned they're meant to be banned. That means they aren't allowed on the server.
You're pretty much rewarding people for hacking by giving them attention.

G

Gamerfull

In my opinion it is better to continue as is, also today Sentinel is very prepared at the time of ban to some do, for example the other day I was fighting with one and in full PVP was banned.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Or you just keep it with JackSucksAtLife's server with those things, because an announcement every time someone will get banned is too much for a 4k player base
this guy gets it partialy but it is a possible thing that can be enjoyed thouroghly if executed well.

Last edited:

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
im still not seeing why this coulden’t happen the only backlash for this otherwise pretty fun idea is that it will be difficult to make happen. but its not unreasonable to say that a lobby could be created where people can vote roughly every minute.

Last edited:

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
im still not seeing why this coulden’t happen
Too many hackers, rather super useless, makes no sense, and the server has too many players for this to work. Leave the hacker world to Doni Bobes' server, and the hacker cage for Jack: they only have about 400 players or smth, and at the same time, it's a faction server, which is why it actually works.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Too many hackers, rather super useless, makes no sense, and the server has too many players for this to work. Leave the hacker world to Doni Bobes' server, and the hacker cage for Jack: they only have about 400 players or smth, and at the same time, it's a faction server, which is why it actually works.
whos doni? im just suggesting to have a lobby where people can vote for how to kill hackers? His server finds success because thats what people enjoy doing people being able to actively partake in it, and that isnt fun/achievable in your eyes? actualy im going to debunk this.

debunked, reasoning added to my original post.

Last edited:

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
This would never work. There are over 900,000 banned players. Think of how many try to join every hour. If someone gets banned they're meant to be banned. That means they aren't allowed on the server.
You're pretty much rewarding people for hacking by giving them attention.
i have thought about that and its totaly acheivable that someone can be publicly banned once per minute.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
In my opinion it is better to continue as is, also today Sentinel is very prepared at the time of ban to some do, for example the other day I was fighting with one and in full PVP was banned.
optimism my friend would you have liked to go to a lobby and vote for a fun way for that hacker to be killed before being banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom