Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kill8954

Mar 14, 2018
Hello, I'm banned from this Discord server, for Speak english in channel Spanish, please pardon me my Discord Is DanyAlts#0979

Soy Español, así que si algun staff español me lee y me pueda desbanear sería genial.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It’s better if you start a conversation with a staff member and make some sort of appeal. It would be easier for both you and the staff team to fix a unban if possible then.

I also don’t think this is a suggestion. @Cynamooo

Last edited:

joepbols

Jan 30, 2015
I don’t think you will be unbanned for that since it’s breaking the rules. But you can try to contact a staff member or the person who banned you.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello, I'm banned from this Discord server, for Speak english in channel Spanish, please pardon me my Discord Is DanyAlts#0979

Soy Español, así que si algun staff español me lee y me pueda desbanear sería genial.
¡Hola! Usted puede iniciar una conversacion en privado por este medio con la persona encargada de su baneo, asegurese de quien fue el la persona que le ha dado su sancion y este seguro de iniciar una conversacion en privado con el, en el idioma (Ingles).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom