Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

chandler2003

Jan 2, 2017
Hi there, i am a dad. My dauther is playing minecraft on cubecraft. She dont now why. She is not cheating or whatever. The appeal code is 0340. What can i do the undo this. I need help ... Greets

chandler2003

Jan 2, 2017
What is the ign or the reason for the ban?

here a screenshot for the bann.
I already set a new password for the minecraft account

Attachments

• bann.jpg
    bann.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 172

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
here a screenshot for the bann.
I already set a new password for the minecraft account
For extra safety also change the password linked to that account.

Go to bans.cubecraft.net and enter the IGN (in-game name) after that you can appeal.
Then write the appeal.

Kind regards,
FocusPlays

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
You just have to change your password, it's not a big deal, your daughter will be unbanned from the server if you follow the steps ^^

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
And a quick tip: tell your daughter not to enter any account details on weird websites (for example for a free MineCon cape or free ranks) because that's how people end up getting the account details

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
If you have changed your password, please appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net using the IGN (In Game Name) of your daughters account.

Compromised account basically means that the account is accessed by other players (hacked). To avoid actual cheating, which would ruin the game for other players, the system automatically banned the account. If the password is changed, other players can no longer access the account, so your daughter can keep on playing like normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom