Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sibyrd

Dec 18, 2020
Hi, I just got banned from the discord for going into the staff-help and saying "@User dms" as I knew a possible fix for his problem, I got banned for "Misuse of staff-help"

What do I do now? I feel like a PERMANENT BAN for just that is totally unreasonable, I understand I was warned before, but don't you think it was unreasonable?

ItzYaser

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey sibyrd!

I hope you are well. I would just like to expand on the likely reasoning of your ban. Just to clarify, I am just assuming this, so don't take my word as gospel. I understand that what you did was not 'deserving' of a ban. However, it's the idea of all your small warnings adding up, leading to a ban. The most common reason for a ban is when someone does something clearly against the rules, hence a ban is given right away. However, if you break the rules in a small and undermining way, you will be issued a warning. Warnings are usually ignored by many members, but, I can assure you that if you receive many of them it can easily lead to a ban. I hope you can learn from your mistakes, and therefore not repeat it.

Have a great day!
-Yaser

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom