Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sibyrd

Dec 18, 2020
Hi, I just got banned from the discord for going into the staff-help and saying "@User dms" as I knew a possible fix for his problem, I got banned for "Misuse of staff-help"

What do I do now? I feel like a PERMANENT BAN for just that is totally unreasonable, I understand I was warned before, but don't you think it was unreasonable?

ItzYaser

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey sibyrd!

I hope you are well. I would just like to expand on the likely reasoning of your ban. Just to clarify, I am just assuming this, so don't take my word as gospel. I understand that what you did was not 'deserving' of a ban. However, it's the idea of all your small warnings adding up, leading to a ban. The most common reason for a ban is when someone does something clearly against the rules, hence a ban is given right away. However, if you break the rules in a small and undermining way, you will be issued a warning. Warnings are usually ignored by many members, but, I can assure you that if you receive many of them it can easily lead to a ban. I hope you can learn from your mistakes, and therefore not repeat it.

Have a great day!
-Yaser

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom