Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sgt_Oussama

Mar 18, 2017
Hello...

I just tried to login and play with my friends and then i got the message i got banned for illegal client modifications.... :l
Is Optifine an illegal client modification because that`s literally the only mod i use and i have been banned before by this sentinel system and it keeps fucking me over while there are still loads of hackers out there while i`m just trying to play with my friends... mainly eggwars :(.
Can any staff member help me but this kinda sucks because i don`t have proof and i just can`t record my minecraft the whole day.....

Thank you in advance....
Sgt_Oussama :l

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I just looked at your appeal page, and your appeal is waiting to be reviewed, just have patience for that. If your appeal is denied you'll be permanently banned instantly, I'd recommend you, if it happens, to PM a Developer or a Mod.

For any more questions, you can always PM me here.

Sgt_Oussama

Mar 18, 2017
It`s actually a 30 days ban, and sorry for my swearing then but i`m just a little angry that i got banned while i don`t use any illegal modifications to my game apart from optifine if that is even 1 (Using it because i usually have around 20 fps but with optifine about 60). Thank you guys for commenting

Sgt_Oussama

Mar 18, 2017
Uhm... my appeal got denied.. and my friend also got banned yesterday by sentinel while he only used optifine too... he`s permantly banned. Please, what can i do ????

D

Deleted member 169486

Uhm... my appeal got denied.. and my friend also got banned yesterday by sentinel while he only used optifine too... he`s permantly banned. Please, what can i do ????
If both your appeal were denied, then you should contact a moderator or developer. You can do that by going to the cubecraft homepage then click on a moderator on the "online staff" then click 'Start Conversation'.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom