Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
Banned for not banning anyone
Banned for banning someone whilst you were banned, banned for transforming into a dog, banned for making an alt, banned for being henry, banned for only donating iron, banned for claiming you're awesome, banned for being in a car, banned for having a long tongue like a lizard, banned for being a member, banned for... well, i think that's everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: emiraati
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom