• No

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
yeah maybe I'll get my dad's laptop soon, but we're getting off topic and I just wanted to say that people aren't crybaby's when they don't have the mod.
It's a reference as I made clear, and I didn't categorize people that didn't have the mod, it is people complaining and wanting something banned that is useless to get banned. Wanting something banned just because you can't get it is like me saying "Well, I can't afford to buy a cake at my town's local bakery, so let me try and get it banned from the town because I can't afford a dam cake." If you can't get the mod, invest in a new computer instead of trying to get it banned, which would be useless to do in the first place.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I use this mod.
But I agree.
its unfair for other players. :p
But hacks arent unfair ;)
It's a reference as I made clear, and I didn't categorize people that didn't have the mod, it is people complaining and wanting something banned that is useless to get banned. Wanting something banned just because you can't get it is like me saying "Well, I can't afford to buy a cake at my town's local bakery, so let me try and get it banned from the town because I can't afford a dam cake." If you can't get the mod, invest in a new computer instead of trying to get it banned, which would be useless to do in the first place.
True but the mod is kinda useless only if you have BetterHud .-.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Not everyone has the money to afford it ;). And mods that give advantage in game aren't allowed, but this is the only mod that is allowed and gives advantage in game, so I don't see why it shouldn't be banned, because it's unfair towards players that doesn't have it (watch the file).

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 143

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Not everyone has the money to afford it ;). And mods that give advantage in game aren't allowed, but this is the only mod that is allowed and gives advantage in game, so I don't see why it shouldn't be banned, because it's unfair towards players that doesn't have it (watch the file).
I saw this in another reply but the only advantage it gives is seeing how many hearts the opponent has. Let's say you're playing a game and you engage in PvP with another player, if that player is better than you in PvP, does this mod give you any advantage? No. you lose because they are better. And of course this mod is good for cleanups, but once again if you're better than the player you can either PvP and take chances, or run away. You should be able to run away and be strategic about gaining health back if you are the better player. You can say this mod is not allowed, but that will not stop people from using it, and there's nothing you can do about that. And once again, I'll repeat that if you don't have the money, stop projecting your misfortune onto others.

Reactions: Kingstoyou

Kingstoyou

Jul 5, 2016
@everyone who says, "its unfair to those who don't have the mod". If we use this logic, then we might as well ban every mod that increases PvP play. 5ZIG shows me my amour durability which is incredibly useful for OP items EggWars. This is an advantage that I have over others but only because they haven't downloaded the mod themselves.

- My point is, if you believe someone has the advantage over you because of this mod then download it yourself.
@msofficial proved other good points

Last edited:
Reactions: Loriayle

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I saw this in another reply but the only advantage it gives is seeing how many hearts the opponent has. Let's say you're playing a game and you engage in PvP with another player, if that player is better than you in PvP, does this mod give you any advantage? No. you lose because they are better. And of course this mod is good for cleanups, but once again if you're better than the player you can either PvP and take chances, or run away. You should be able to run away and be strategic about gaining health back if you are the better player. You can say this mod is not allowed, but that will not stop people from using it, and there's nothing you can do about that. And once again, I'll repeat that if you don't have the money, stop projecting your misfortune onto others.
This isn't about the money that some do have or doesn't, this is about the fact that people do get more advantage in PvP, and I will not change my opinion about it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
This is because it is impossible to detect, how are we to know people are using it ? - good point.
I'd also say that it allows you to know how low the opponent was when he beat you.
You can see people using it at player reports ;).

D

Deleted member 112709

I disagree. It gives you absolutely no big advantage.
"Example 1: Suppose Player A has the mod installed but Player B does not. Player A sees Player B with 1 HP and decides to rush Player B. Player B, however, does not know Player A's health."
LOL This has never happened to me, and I use the mod always. And if someone has low health, they always run away.

And the mod can also be useful
Suppose I lose a PvP fight, I'd like to see how many hearts my opponent has.

The armor status is also useful in OP eggwars so you can see when you need to change armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom