Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

anthonyplazyt

Oct 20, 2016
Well i know han appeals aren’t suppose to be here and i should be making one with the appeal code well i can’t because i did it a couple of years ago. please don’t delete this right away i want you to hear me out but it’s mostly up to you because i know at the time when i was a little kid i want good at this game so i started using hacks i know at the time it seem like a good idea but it wasn’t worth it. i don’t expect to be unbanned because i know i won’t but if possible i would love too. well i know on my appeals i lied because well i was a dumb little kid at the time and didn’t know what to do i thought using a hack client would make me better compare to others and lying would get me out of things well no not really lying just makes these worst and you should never cheat in life. if you cheat it life nothing good would come from it i know this from well mostly getting banned only from this server because i abused and broke a rule that i shouldn’t i don’t expect to be unban because both my appeals got denied three years ago. like people say once you cheat it’s mostly that you will again but i know i wouldn’t because i know i shouldn’t now as well 14 year. god time goes fast i think it’s been 4/3 years i think not sure. well mainly the lesson is anyone is reading this is well don’t cheat it’s not worth it just give yourself time to work on your skill later on for example i bought another account and started playing on that account and haven’t dont anything wrong on it well because i love this sever i personally think this one is better then hypixel at times because egg wars is nice and well skyward has more people in. i shouldn’t say the name of the account because well i don’t want it to be banned since i’m still technically suppose to be banned from the sever but back to topic if possible i would love to get this account unban since i use this one for my servers and mod packs as my main account but the second account just for the for this or another server i got banned on at the time. but the lesson is if you’re going to cheat don’t try lying yourself out of it because it’s going to come back to you because lying never helps and if you do people won’t think you change. over the years you will notice what you did wrong. i know this is just a game but still there’s a lesson in everything in life.
since i know i know i’m not getting unban but i feel like god/life might having something or whatever in world i might get some surprise like being allowed back on the server with my
main please if possible do so and i can’t use this as a ban appeal at least deleted my other appeals and let me tell the truth on what i did and i haven’t played with my main on here for 3-4 years and i promise i won’t hack if i do i’ll give you my second accounts name to ban it too but i know i won’t -Anthony_Plaz or -Anthony_Plazyt
(4d390b1c-b21b-452d-b42e-e3d3387f7194) well if you made it this far stay safe during these times and stay healthy and sorry for wasting your time if you decide not to allow me back on have a nice day

anthonyplazyt

Oct 20, 2016
thank you well i will do that about i know it’s been a while but most people don’t change if they do hack so they’re use to just saying no to people. i know if they say yes and the person starts hacking again there going to regret trusting that person and themself let that person ruin someone’s experience on the server.

anthonyplazyt

Oct 20, 2016
But try to be aware of grammar, punctuation & spelling mistakes because it is hard to read your appeal as it's now.
Yes, I'll be aware right now I'm trying to finish some Lua coding in doing for a computer craft program for my sever so I'm trying to do this and that the same time for sorry for making it hard for you read. And thank you for taking the time to read it

Reactions: maflenoo

anthonyplazyt

Oct 20, 2016
That emotianol story included lows and highs you get ***** 5 stars from me.
well thank you i mostly expected to be hated on since i ruined your guy’s experience at the time and yeah thanks for making hope i get unbanned but i really don’t expect to be i know i ruined player’s experiences on the sever and i do Deserve to be punish but i didn’t expect this long as a kid.

Reactions: Conea64
D

Deleted member 469419

First off and as you own said, this is not the right place for a "second" appeal. You should start a conversation with she HERE (She is the administrator who are in charge among other much multiple stuff of remove old bans put by retired staffs).

Also, I recommend you (as someone mentioned too) try to be aware with grammar, punctuation & spelling mistakes to make a easier communication with the staff you're asking for help.

Anyways, you had two opportunities to change... Don't waste another chance.

Good luck with that! ^^

XGREENBACK

Aug 7, 2020
Hope you get unbanned, just make sure to never hack again. It really ruins the game for other people. But good luck!

i am pro9262

Nov 4, 2020
Hi I've been banned before calichin11 Because some people say I'm hack, and I swear I'm not hack, and I've been banned, and I'm not going to accept my appeal. I swear i not Please help.Please help😭😭😭

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom