Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

0SpartanWarrior0

Apr 21, 2016
Thank you for reading this I just wanted to ask why I was banned and If it could be revoked I was literally playing with a friend and got banned playing egg wars. I think the reason for this accidental ban was my internet I was lagging and I couldn't play right and the sentinel might have thought I was cheating cause of how bad I was lagging. I just want to clarify I was not cheating and only playing egg wars I believe that my lag is what caused the sentinel to believe I was hacking thank you for looking into this.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Thank you for reading this I just wanted to ask why I was banned and If it could be revoked I was literally playing with a friend and got banned playing egg wars. I think the reason for this accidental ban was my internet I was lagging and I couldn't play right and the sentinel might have thought I was cheating cause of how bad I was lagging. I just want to clarify I was not cheating and only playing egg wars I believe that my lag is what caused the sentinel to believe I was hacking thank you for looking into this.
I found your appeal and it is pending, next time post this on the Support thread. Sentinal isn't perfect and could have made a mistake. However, it is only a 7-day ban so if your appeal is denied, just wait until the 19th to play again or start a conversation with the Moderator who denied it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom