Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

0SpartanWarrior0

Apr 21, 2016
Thank you for reading this I just wanted to ask why I was banned and If it could be revoked I was literally playing with a friend and got banned playing egg wars. I think the reason for this accidental ban was my internet I was lagging and I couldn't play right and the sentinel might have thought I was cheating cause of how bad I was lagging. I just want to clarify I was not cheating and only playing egg wars I believe that my lag is what caused the sentinel to believe I was hacking thank you for looking into this.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Thank you for reading this I just wanted to ask why I was banned and If it could be revoked I was literally playing with a friend and got banned playing egg wars. I think the reason for this accidental ban was my internet I was lagging and I couldn't play right and the sentinel might have thought I was cheating cause of how bad I was lagging. I just want to clarify I was not cheating and only playing egg wars I believe that my lag is what caused the sentinel to believe I was hacking thank you for looking into this.
I found your appeal and it is pending, next time post this on the Support thread. Sentinal isn't perfect and could have made a mistake. However, it is only a 7-day ban so if your appeal is denied, just wait until the 19th to play again or start a conversation with the Moderator who denied it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom