Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lilcoolkid26

Dec 27, 2016
I think every staff member should be able to say whether someone get unbanned or not. and not just the person who banned the guy/guy. because of the fact. you could get banned buy a staff member and then the guy / girl wont get on the forums for like 2 or 3 months, or could've resigned and your basically screwed

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
If the staff member that originally banned the player is no longer staff, another staff member will take over those appeals if I'm not mistaking, they do this if an appeal has been open for a few days aswell.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
What happens is if the staff would resign, soneone higher up would take the appeals, usually Cheez or Mac. Otherwise, it would stay with the staff who banned the person.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Also just to add to what the other guys said, if you get seen hacking in game by staff and they ban you, how is another member of staff going to be able to deal with your appeal?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah I don't agree with the current appeal system if someone believes you are hacking in a video it's going to be harder to convince that person that you are innocent than another staff member.

lilcoolkid26

Dec 27, 2016
i got banned 2 months ago, the dude who banned me hast been on the forums since the day before i was banned. its stupid, so whenever he decides to get on the forums is the day i might get my appeal looked at, IF he even looks at he dam thing.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
i got banned 2 months ago, the dude who banned me hast been on the forums since the day before i was banned. its stupid, so whenever he decides to get on the forums is the day i might get my appeal looked at, IF he even looks at he dam thing.

Your appeal is denied already....

L

Lepzi

Yeah but it's that staff member that knows if you were hacking or not the other staff wouldn't know so if you were hacking and you got unbanned from a staff that doesn't even know then this would get more hackers back into cubecraft and cubecraft is probably the server with the most hackers at the moment.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom