This is how I think it's good:

First ban: 30 days
Swearing: 30 days mute
Threating: 30 days mute + 7 days ban
Others: 7/30 days mute
Ban bypass → Permanent ban with no appeal
Second time used hacks → Permanent ban.
Chat spamming → 7 days ban

If anyone reports successfully 75 rule-breakers they should give him the /report command,

Sentinel improvements:

Detect if someone is having a strange behavior (Getting all inside chests less than 1s, 30 CPS)

If a player is spamming messages like: "[playername] you play like an AI coded by a 10-year old"
Or "[playername] you need Klientus mate" (Experienced)

As I have said, ban for 30 days and not one week.

That is more personal, but players that they rush they should be punished.
With that I mean that if you rush a player, then another, another and you only do kills like that, this shouldn't be allowed, as this ruins game experience.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
To be fair, chat spamming should result in a mute rather than a ban. Also, I believe CubeCraft hired new anti-cheat developers who are dedicated to fixing and improving Sentinel every day; so hopefully Sentinel should be working much more efficiently very soon. And can you please explain in better detail what you said at the bottom? I didn't quite understand what you mean.

"With that, I mean that if you rush a player, then another, another and you only do kills like that, this shouldn't be allowed, as this ruins game experience."

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Just dumb changes tbh. Why would you not be allowed to appeal a ban bypass ban what if its false? chat spamming should for sure not be a ban. swearing is way too long for a 1st time. I also don't understand why threatening should be a double punishment. Just dumb changes its good now should not be changed.

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
The whole idea of the change is to be more agressive overall... I don't agree with it, and a bypass with no appeal? Like the person above me said, what if it was a false ban? And that last phrase... Rushing should be punishable because it ruins your game experience? It's the game, people that actually know how to rush have an advantage that if not played well, can mean their death... It's a game stratergy, not a game breaking thing...

D

Deleted member 492126

First ban: 30 days
(Assuming you are talking about Cheating bans) - This is already a thing, the punishment track for cheating is 30 days - Permanent. You only get banned for 7 days if you get banned by Sentinel, since there is a possibility it's a false ban and we don't want false banned people to have to wait 30 days.

Swearing: 30 days mute
I disagree, swearing is not a serious offense. If we were to change the punishment track to 30 days - Permanent then way too many people would be muted by now

Threating: 30 days mute + 7 days ban
Chat spamming → 7 days ban
I strongly believe that chat offenses should never result in a ban, unless the player is doxxing or promoting hacked clients.

Ban bypass → Permanent ban with no appeal
As said above, false bans are a thing, they are rare but they do exist. A user needs to be able to appeal and explain why they should be unbanned; not giving a chance to the player to appeal would be too harsh.

If anyone reports successfully 75 rule-breakers they should give him the /report command,
I actually agree with this

Detect if someone is having a strange behavior
That's already a thing, Sentinel bans a player if it thinks he is not legit

If a player is spamming messages like: "[playername] you play like an AI coded by a 10-year old"
Or "[playername] you need Klientus mate" (Experienced)
This was a thing a year ago, but some cheaters abused it and said things like "say <auto-message> and see what happens!" in a random lobby, which resulted in people actually saying it and getting false banned

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
This was a thing a year ago, but some cheaters abused it and said things like "say <auto-message> and see what happens!" in a random lobby, which resulted in people actually saying it and getting false banned
This was funny you could tell a random person to add you on discord then you would tell them on discord what to say cause if you did it in MC you'd get muted and say if they do it you'd buy them a rank and they would get muted. Memories😍!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This was funny you could tell a random person to add you on discord then you would tell them on discord what to say cause if you did it in MC you'd get muted and say if they do it you'd buy them a rank and they would get muted. Memories😍!
I saw a hacker post a video doing this, the victim got unbanned and it was pretty funny to watch. (Abusing Sentinel isn’t funny tho, don’t ban me)
That is more personal, but players that they rush they should be punished.
With that I mean that if you rush a player, then another, another and you only do kills like that, this shouldn't be allowed, as this ruins game experience.
Punishing people for playing the game is ridiculous. I see where you’re coming from as I used to hate rushers, but you just have to adapt because that’s how the game is meant to be played.
Detect if someone is having a strange behavior (Getting all inside chests less than 1s, 30 CPS)
Sentinel already does this, 30 CPS will probably be banned by Sentinel.
If anyone reports successfully 75 rule-breakers they should give him the /report command
I suggested this a while back, in a different form. Along with @Spoon I still agree with this.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think the system is fine as it is now.

I do really like this idea tho!

Currently stone ranks can't use the /report command often (thought it was 1 report per day). This looks like a very good idea. People who are already using the report site quite often should be trusted with full access to the /report command just like plus rank is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom