Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about cubecraft passes(subscriptions)?


  • Total voters
    24

VultureXP

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2025
49
332
54
Cubecraft changed the 30-day pass to a 90-day pass and increased the price.
I think it would be better to have both 30-day and 90-day plans like the Gold Pass.


It would be even better if they removed the subscription and brought back permanent ranks.
I personally would like to have an option for permanent ranks, if they would increase the price then that would make sense for the permanent rank. But to have that as an option between passes and bundles and permanent ranks would be really pleasant in my opinion. I would buy the ranks for larger sum then passes as of right now I might consider it in maybe 1-2 years the passes.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom