Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I think the level 1 diamond gens in the "mini-mid" of the Eggwars map Mushrooms should be level 2. With the addition of the Knockback mushrooms, the map has become unbalance. Players can be easily knocked off by a naked person. Getting good gear can be a pain. especially after being knocked off by a mushroom spammer. I think this would make the map better since you can easily recover. With the mushrooms, there are constant deaths.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I think the level 1 diamond gens in the "mini-mid" of the Eggwars map Mushrooms should be level 2. With the addition of the Knockback mushrooms, the map has become unbalance. Players can be easily knocked off by a naked person. Getting good gear can be a pain. especially after being knocked off by a mushroom spammer. I think this would make the map better since you can easily recover. With the mushrooms, there are constant deaths.
I agree, but also it is balanced in a way. If a player has full leather and a kb shroom, vs another player with full iron and a weapon and a punch bow it is balanced.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I don't know about this, the whole point of them is to make you go to mid to get more resources i think in my opinion. Sorry i like it how it is! :D

U

Unipotato

I'm not sure what I think of this. Yes, getting knocked off is annoying but you can quickly scoop up some diamonds and upgrade your generator at your home base.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think the knockback mushrooms should just either be nerfed, removed or simply changed to another enchantment like sharpness 3 or something. Changing the diamond generators wouldn't do much to balance the map IMO

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom