Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vxronica

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
a local mcdonalds
I will be gone for a bit. Its not because Im muted. Im used to it now. Its because Im going into a new school, getting homework LOTS OF HOMEWORK. So Mom and Dad, are thinking of making me stop playing, they want me to be a A+ student. So… yeah, Imma go for the school days, I'll be on, muted ;-;

My first friend was @gwenplaysmc, she would be there for me, we like the same things, people, and food. I love you and I want you to be okay. I met her as a stone aswell. @xcupcakelovelyx, How do I describe this, oh, I met her when I turned iron rank. A little while we used to talk A LOT. Even on Skype. I also met her through @Emily Lopez. @gamehurricane19 I think I met him through Olivia, he's so fwendly and cool to play with. @SunshineChick, I have no idea how I met her but it was all through "SUNN, CRES". @MorganPlayzMc No idea either, but he's so fwendly and I met him as a stone, NO IDEA HOW, We just started playing sky wars and took all the kills xD. @BlueMoon475 I found your Skype and met, I may have killed you but I want to do it more, Gl when your in another grade. @Orange_Moon_Fire Hi. Nice to Meet you. @LaserDolphin77 Idek how I know you. We used to talk a lot in the morning. I missed it now. @Minimooseha Hi. Nice too meet you. Bai guys, again, I love you all!

2014-08-10_18.06.29.png

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
lol ill miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Bai bai* um.... yeah. Since I have to type more now bc I don't want to waste that we seconds, I'll just say that skype was fun...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom