Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello Cubecraft players,

So i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who thinks this... The random derps who place the towers at a random place. When you ask them to remove them you'll get a really quick awnser: ''No'' Or you don't even get an awnser! There is a beautiful paterrn of 3x3 of 5x5 (I think it was 5x5...) And yes, a misplace is of course possible, or you don't know that a turret isn't 3x3.. But if you make a mistake, remove them! It's so annoying if you want to place a tower and there is a random derp placing random towers.

----------

Here are some examples:

2017-08-16_14.27.55.png
2017-08-16_14.21.59.png
2017-08-16_14.14.58.png
2017-08-16_14.14.27.png

You get my point...
----------

I don't know if Cubecraft can do this, but my idea was to not be able to place random towers.. So you can only place the towers in the 3x3 / 5x5 pattern there is.. Agree or disagree? Please let me know. And if you disagree please tell me why, so i can improve my idea.

Yours Truly,
ArianaGrandeVevo

Attachments

• 2017-08-16_14.17.07.png
    2017-08-16_14.17.07.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 98

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
You can ask them to remove the towers if they are placing towers in places that waste space, if they don't remove them you can either A votekick them or B report them for trolling
You can't votekick since the new update. Reporting would work, but not everyone has recording software and most of the time they are not actively trolling, they are simply new to the game.

Yes, it's annoying, but when it happens try to ask them politely and if it's a no, you can always put down level 1 archers to reserve spots.

Reactions: 0ffense

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You can ask them to remove the towers if they are placing towers in places that waste space, if they don't remove them you can either A votekick them or B report them for trolling
As somebody already said, you can't votekick anymore. (I'll be honest i didn't even know it was a thing, kicking...) And if i have to report someone, it doesn't affect my game, because they can't warn / kick / thempban / permban (i don't know which punis there is for trolling) before my game ends, so i'll probably still lose because of them.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You can't votekick since the new update. Reporting would work, but not everyone has recording software and most of the time they are not actively trolling, they are simply new to the game.

Yes, it's annoying, but when it happens try to ask them politely and if it's a no, you can always put down level 1 archers to reserve spots.
Most of the time i do put level 1 archer towers on the places for turrets. But then are there players who places turrets on 3x3 spots and there are 4 3x3 spots gone

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Most of the time i do put level 1 archer towers on the places for turrets. But then are there players who places turrets on 3x3 spots and there are 4 3x3 spots gone
The turrets (path 1 only) are so op, people placing them on the 3x3 spots are right if they have the path 1 upgrades. The more turrets the better.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

As somebody already said, you can't votekick anymore. (I'll be honest i didn't even know it was a thing, kicking...) And if i have to report someone, it doesn't affect my game, because they can't warn / kick / thempban / permban (i don't know which punis there is for trolling) before my game ends, so i'll probably still lose because of them.
That's my fault it is either my crappy memory or a bug
Also they can't just do that because get this someone than can't place towers at all also if they were kicked it does since you can sell places
A decent player would be fine just ignoring that (also if they did this than people can't reserve a space for a 5x5 tower such as leech without placing another 5x5 tower)

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
That's my fault it is either my crappy memory or a bug
Not a bug, the removal of votekick because it was abused is mentionned on the changelog.

Also /share is available for everyone now, not just premiums.

But you're right, if you are a decent player and there aren't more than 10 offset towers, you should be fine by rushing the enemy team with powerful mobs to win quickly (such as high level pigmen).

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Not a bug, the removal of votekick because it was abused is mentionned on the changelog.

Also /share is available for everyone now, not just premiums.

But you're right, if you are a decent player and there aren't more than 10 offset towers, you should be fine by rushing the enemy team with powerful mobs to win quickly (such as high level pigmen).
I know the removal of it wasn't a bug I recall using it since the update I am saying that would have been a bug

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Some people place Archers in areas like that to reserve space for a turret, in which they sell it and replace it with one so that some other person doesn't place useless towers there. Ask them why they've placed the archer and try to negotiate, if you can. If not, just place the tower further down the line; it's not the end of the world.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom