Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHyperioniteYT

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
I was going to post a player report but unfortunately the only way to show proof is by using a Youtube video. I did recorded the player, but I'm not going to post a video on Youtube and keep it there only to report a player (and besides that, my channel doesn't even focus on Minecraft). Tell me if there is any other way of sending you my video, I even edited it so you can watch it better.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I was going to post a player report but unfortunately the only way to show proof is by using a Youtube video. I did recorded the player, but I'm not going to post a video on Youtube and keep it there only to report a player (and besides that, my channel doesn't even focus on Minecraft). Tell me if there is any other way of sending you my video, I even edited it so you can watch it better.
You can post the video as unlisted which only those that have the link can see it, or create another channel for reporting

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
You can make a separated channel only for reports. Also you can upload a video on unlisted, this way you will only be abled to see the video when youve recieved a link for it.

TheHyperioniteYT

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
The video is unlisted, but it says that the URL is invalid when I try to make the report in one of my explorers... If I use an alternative site/explorer to come to the Forums, it says I have to login on the report section, but I tried for more than 5 times, I'm sure I'm doing nothing wrong and it always says that the password or the email is incorrect.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
You can always make it unlisted. But it would be nice if we could upload the video rather than post it on youtube then waiting like 5 minutes rather than 1 minute. But the reports site is relativly simple which is really nice of them

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If you want, you may set the video to unlisted (that way, only people with the link can see the video). Another way could be to create another YouTube channel dedicated to reporting players.

Locking as most answers now are repeats.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom