Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jupiter818

Oct 4, 2019
Hello dear CubeCraft team :)
Your server has many unique and cool game modes. My favorite game is TowerDefens. Unfortunately, players who do not understand the game how the game mode works harm the good players ... Experienced players know which towers are strong and where they are effective. However, many players often place the towers on 2 or more fields or place the leachtower in a poor position. This can be annoying. And take away both the fun and the opportunity to win. My proposed solution would be an experience system. At the end of each round you can see the top 3 players with a score. I would then classify the players into "classes" depending on the score. For example, the players with 80,000 points come to the players with 80,000 points and the good players with 5,000,000,000 points to those with their number of points (I would of course delete 4-6 zeros). I saw in the form that I am not the only one who has such problems. I hope you are ready to change this game mode so that you are not blocked by other beginners.

I'm sorry for my bad englisch :(

Jupiter81

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I think this wouldn’t work because there aren’t enough players who play TowerDefense. So it would be really hard to find a match but the idea is still great. TIP: Maybe add a poll?

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello dear CubeCraft team :)
Your server has many unique and cool game modes. My favorite game is TowerDefens. Unfortunately, players who do not understand the game how the game mode works harm the good players ... Experienced players know which towers are strong and where they are effective. However, many players often place the towers on 2 or more fields or place the leachtower in a poor position. This can be annoying. And take away both the fun and the opportunity to win. My proposed solution would be an experience system. At the end of each round you can see the top 3 players with a score. I would then classify the players into "classes" depending on the score. For example, the players with 80,000 points come to the players with 80,000 points and the good players with 5,000,000,000 points to those with their number of points (I would of course delete 4-6 zeros). I saw in the form that I am not the only one who has such problems. I hope you are ready to change this game mode so that you are not blocked by other beginners.

I'm sorry for my bad englisch :(

Jupiter81

And if someone places towers wrong and when they don’t lissen to you asking if he/she can remove it then you can record and report them of teamtrolling at reports.cubecraft.net

Reactions: Fqnta
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Raion's profile.
Wait I know you haha fun to see you in stream! XD
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
duck
Kazwa wrote on SAASD's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Robbedz's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex! 🎉
Top Bottom