Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
When people say these kinds of stuff don't get disheartened. They just want to make themselves feel better at the humiliation they now posses.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
I agree its pretty anoying! aswell I think it would be a good idea if they cencored the word hacker haxer haker (like mineplex did).

MegaTroll

Aug 31, 2016
It would take a very long time for all of the words blocked out. Yes it is rude, but don't worry about it! If it hurts that much just ignore them. If you are feeling down just talk to someone! We are all here for you! If you need someone to talk to, I am always free :D
PS: 200th message! ;)
agree

Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
I get called hacker all the time, I either decide to just not talk to them or say thank you, and when they say easy I know they were just munching all the gaps in the world to beat me. Infact can you report someone for calling another person noob or easy?

ChuckNorrisMom

Sep 10, 2016
I get called hacker all the time, I either decide to just not talk to them or say thank you, and when they say easy I know they were just munching all the gaps in the world to beat me. Infact can you report someone for calling another person noob or easy?

You can report someone for this I think. You can see All the offences when you report someone if you want. I think you can report them for this with only screenshot. But I don't do it because it's waste of time. They will mute them for 30 min and that's all.
You can just ignore it.
Someone once said to me that I am a noob and only pros buy a rank.
And I replied: yeah that's why you don't have one.
Then I died...
But the thing is that you can just ignore them.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
This might sound stupid but could you make your own chat filter? Like add extra words that "offend" you?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom