Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't know about you guys but it really annoys me when someone says e.z to me or ''too izi'' I just don't like it and also the word ''n88b'' ''nqqb'' or ''nuby'' is really offensive to me or someone else that started or just saying that your bad at the game it feels like bullying and you can still use the word and when you report it staff members deny it so Cubecraft it would be appreciated if you can remove these words from game.^^

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
You're just bad.

JK, anyways. Just ignore them. Thats all you need to do, they want a reaction and to feel better in themselves

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
It would take a very long time for all of the words blocked out. Yes it is rude, but don't worry about it! If it hurts that much just ignore them. If you are feeling down just talk to someone! We are all here for you! If you need someone to talk to, I am always free :D
PS: 200th message! ;)

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
It would take a very long time for all of the words blocked out. Yes it is rude, but don't worry about it! If it hurts that much just ignore them. If you are feeling down just talk to someone! We are all here for you! If you need someone to talk to, I am always free :D
Yes thank you are right! Have a nice day

Reactions: ChillyTree

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
God no please don't buff the filter. Last time I checked you couldn't say any underscores. People will always find ways to circumvent the filter, all it does is make using chat normally harder what if I wanted to say cheEZe for example or felL or he'll. All those will be blocked. The filter solution is not the way to go.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
God no please don't buff the filter. Last time I checked you couldn't say any underscores. People will always find ways to circumvent the filter, all it does is make using chat normally harder what if I wanted to say cheEZe for example or felL or he'll. All those will be blocked. The filter solution is not the way to go.

I understand that. I would say even if they did decide that, it would take a long time... and it wouldn't be necessary for what it is worth. Sorry for the misunderstanding! I completely agree with you though. I would die if they did that to the server ;-;

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Just say: "ty! <3"
I do that too when people call me hacker. Its pretty funny. :D
Just act as if theyre right.

Thiese are exaples.
2017-09-22_21.28.17.png
2017-09-22_23.12.34.png

Reactions: CommunistCactus

SarahsAlwaysHere

Novice Member
Aug 29, 2017
California
I don't know about you guys but it really annoys me when someone says e.z to me or ''too izi'' I just don't like it and also the word ''n88b'' ''nqqb'' or ''nuby'' is really offensive to me or someone else that started or just saying that your bad at the game it feels like bullying and you can still use the word and when you report it staff members deny it so Cubecraft it would be appreciated if you can remove these words from game.^^
I Very much agree this is becoming a problem, people are gonna keep finding new ways to be rude to players based on how good or bad they are at a certain game and its really annoying players have called me certain things like this as well, such as "n@@b" or "2 ez" but unless somebody changes this its going to keep going on and on and on.

Reactions: ChuckNorrisMom

ChuckNorrisMom

Sep 10, 2016
I Very much agree this is becoming a problem, people are gonna keep finding new ways to be rude to players based on how good or bad they are at a certain game and its really annoying players have called me certain things like this as well, such as "n@@b" or "2 ez" but unless somebody changes this its going to keep going on and on and on.

You can tell them to stop and if they dont stop you can make screenshot and report them

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom