Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Well i made a little computer background with some people from the server on it. I included some notable members (Plus threw myself in there), if i didn't include anyone, here is the link to the website so you can edit it, or make yourself one: http://minecraft.novaskin.me/wallpapers#beach2
Though that this would be a nice thing for the mods, owners, builders, and admins to show how much we appreciate them. They have done a lot of work on the server lately and we all need to give them a good thanks. So it isn't much, but this is the thanks that i have been able to make with my lacking computer skills. Feel free to put your little thanks in the comments.
Unknown-1.png

Reactions: Despacito 2

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Well i made a little computer background with some people from the server on it. I included some notable members (Plus threw myself in there), if i didn't include anyone, here is the link to the website so you can edit it, or make yourself one: http://minecraft.novaskin.me/wallpapers#beach2
Though that this would be a nice thing for the mods, owners, builders, and admins to show how much we appreciate them. They have done a lot of work on the server lately and we all need to give them a good thanks. So it isn't much, but this is the thanks that i have been able to make with my lacking computer skills. Feel free to put your little thanks in the comments.View attachment 86673
Cool picture! :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
GG old dwarf....
LOL I'm with my back xD
At the beach that's good!
It need some drinks.... and eh like @Iselciour said cold ice ....

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom