dd

• dd

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • dd

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

LuzGian iAxlz

Aug 25, 2018
Hello! Community to Cubecraft , in these days the server have few players and barely to 1,500 - 3,000 players
and it seems to me worrying since in 2015 we reached 15,000 players and it seems to me that CubeCraft is like a non-premium server with only 3,000 players , The server is back to the old since the server is gradually disappearing
Please pay attention to both the Spanish and English communities, since in 2015 90% were Spanish-speaking players, Please, Please !!!!

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Hello! Community to Cubecraft , in these days the server have few players and barely to 1,500 - 3,000 players
and it seems to me worrying since in 2015 we reached 15,000 players and it seems to me that CubeCraft is like a non-premium server with only 3,000 players , The server is back to the old since the server is gradually disappearing
Please pay attention to both the Spanish and English communities, since in 2015 90% were Spanish-speaking players, Please, Please !!!!

How would you recommend Cubecraft get it's player count back? Also, where did you get your statistic that Cubecraft had 90% Spanish speaking player base? Yes, I agree Cubecraft's player count has stagnated since the good old days. Would recommend bringing back old game or old maps? Is there something that needs to be changed currently? I for one would love to see old games like Money Walls or Control Point make a return.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello and welcome to the CubeCraft Forums,
I can agree with you that CubeCraft’s player-count is currently not as good as it was. However, do not fret as the admins are working hard to bring CubeCraft up to it’s greater glory again. For the last couple of years, CubeCraft have been focusing on the Bedrock platform and getting it’s player-count up, which was successful, along with the marketplace. This year, CubeCraft have decided to refocus their attention towards the Java platform. That’s also the reason why SkyBlock is exclusive on the Java platform (for now). You can read about it here: We’re changing how we run CubeCraft.
CubeCraft also offer lots of options for lots of different languages. A lot of moderators speak in different languages (English being compulsory), a lot of announcement threads have translations, and there are currently different channels in the Discord server for different languages. However, CubeCraft are always finding more opportunities to make it fair for players of all languages, so don’t fret.
Thanks for your suggestion, hope to see the player-count rise again soon :).

LuzGian iAxlz

Aug 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "Smoothlyy, post: 1104029, member: 472257"] ¿Cómo recomendarías que Cubecraft recupere la cuenta de jugadores? Además, ¿de dónde sacaste tu estadística de que Cubecraft tenía una base de jugadores de habla hispana del 90%? Sí, estoy de acuerdo en que el conteo de jugadores de Cubecraft se ha estancado desde los viejos tiempos. ¿Recomendaría traer de vuelta un juego antiguo o mapas antiguos? ¿Hay algo que deba cambiarse actualmente? Por mi parte, me encantaría ver juegos antiguos como Money Walls o Control Point haciendo un regreso. [/ QUOTE]

Take that statistic by watching old videos, and from what I was at that time, like 2014 and 2015, there were pure Spanish-speaking users, all of Skywars, Team Skywars, Lucky Blocks, Eggwars, there were always 5 or 6 Spanish speakers. , it was rarely that only in one game there were English cigars and as you said, I would recommend that you return to the old, kits, maps, that the lobbies of each minigame return

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Ivanblokhuis!

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Netherlands
[QUOTE = "Smoothlyy, post: 1104029, member: 472257"] ¿Cómo recomendarías que Cubecraft recupere la cuenta de jugadores? Además, ¿de dónde sacaste tu estadística de que Cubecraft tenía una base de jugadores de habla hispana del 90%? Sí, estoy de acuerdo en que el conteo de jugadores de Cubecraft se ha estancado desde los viejos tiempos. ¿Recomendaría traer de vuelta un juego antiguo o mapas antiguos? ¿Hay algo que deba cambiarse actualmente? Por mi parte, me encantaría ver juegos antiguos como Money Walls o Control Point haciendo un regreso. [/ QUOTE]

Take that statistic by watching old videos, and from what I was at that time, like 2014 and 2015, there were pure Spanish-speaking users, all of Skywars, Team Skywars, Lucky Blocks, Eggwars, there were always 5 or 6 Spanish speakers. , it was rarely that only in one game there were English cigars and as you said, I would recommend that you return to the old, kits, maps, that the lobbies of each minigame return
Isn't it also true that CubeCraft introduced Sentinel, which has banned over a million players?
This must have had a big impact on the total player count as well. Back in 2015-2016 every game of SkyWars would have a hacker in it, so I think that they did not do this for fun. It was necessary.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Even though the player count is way lower than it used to be, it's not as small as you say. Yesterday it hit 7000 players online, a huge number that hasn't been reached in a while. While this is most likely due to people staying home because of the coronavirus, the player count in the last months has been higher than it was 1 year ago, which is what i consider the lowest point for cube yet. Saying the server is dying is really far from the truth.
Uhhh, where is the source for that ?? I really doubt there were that many spanish players, even though the spanish community is really large, there are really big ones aswell, like dutch. It's not like nearly everyone was spanish. Also, what do you mean with "paying attention"? Cubecraft is fully playable in spanish, one of the few languages supported, alongside english, dutch and russian, and there are spanish speaking staff members aswell, something not a lot of languages have. I think Spanish is one of the most supported languages in the server, i don't know how you can support it even more.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
in these days the server have few players and barely to 1,500 - 3,000 players
What no that’s not true. We’ve been hitting 6K the past few days and even 7K
since in 2015 90% were Spanish-speaking players, Please, Please !!!!
Also not true. We’ve always had 1/4th Spanish, English, Dutch or other languages. The server has been doing far better than past years and CCG actually became more popular again. But what exactly are you suggesting?

Last edited:

ItzNoLIama

Jan 25, 2020
Belgium
Firstable, I am curious where you got the statics from:p But that's not why I am replying to your suggestion. Cubecraft Games, is working hard to add unique and fun gamemodes. They are also trying to expand to more languages than English, Dutch, Spanish, Russian and Swedish, on the server itself, as on the Discord and Forums.

Don't forget to join the official Cubecraft Games Discord server: https://discord.gg/cubecraft

ARTH4R

Mar 11, 2016
Belgium
Hm, I don't fully agree with your statements. The server approximately hits 6000+ online players.
After all, the network doesn't have the player count it used to have since there is a lot of competition in the Minecraft world.
The server reverses to having 15000 players at peek times.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom