Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which one(s)?

• Nether Mode

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Normal Mode (You don’t have to vote for this one)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Surface Mode

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mining Mode

• All of them

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • None of them

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So I have played team bingo like 4 times only so far, and I was not happy with my experience. I chose full house because I wanted a long game, without the mind set of a few things on the card is just impossible to get. I think that they should switch up the cards and make it to where not everything should be on the surface. Above this I think was just a bug, but it should be fixed asap. (Thoughts?)

Now onto some ideas of mine. So some voting options would be great to have, but people have been saying “peaceful” or “hard” and stuff like that. Because of full house, hard is considered full house so no need for that. But I have a few ideas!

Mining Mode - All items on the cards are only optainable by mining underground. Such as diamonds, redstone, iron, or gold. The card would be filled with everything obtainable underground using ores in crafting recipes.

Normal Mode - Just normal ol’ bingo!

Surface Mode - All things on the surface are only pptainable on the surface such as food, food ingredients, types of wood, types of boats, types of everything as long as it is above the surface.

Nether mode - This one is self explainatory due to the previous ideas. All items are only obtainable in the nether such as blaze rods, Nether warts, neherrack, ghast tear, nether quartz, nether brick fence, nether brick, magma block, soul sand, etc.

Mining mode - +20% experience and points if you win because it is hard to find certain ores. Same with teams.

Normal mode - just normal....

Surface mode - -10% experience and points if you win because it would be easier to get things on the surface. Same with teams.

Nether mode - Double points and experience in both team and solo as you cant get anything on the card in the surface. This mode would obviously be for long games.

Do keep in mind that all modes are votable by Lapiz, or Gold.
Thoughts?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'd honestly just prefer nether items to be added to the mix as a hard mode vote as mentioned in previous suggestions.
Having a card limited only to mining would be incredibly unfair for those who aren't fortunate enough to find a good cave, meaning they'd completely be out of luck compared to a person who has already found a decent cave. A completely mining based card is a no from me.
Adding a surface mode would be the same problem as mining: Complete and utter luck.
The thing about having these two categories of items together, is that you can do them at any time. You may end up saving time in the long run if you do one over the other, but both being a necessity to win. This is the way to keep luck as a (more) limited factor in bingo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on xLucq's profile.
happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Top Bottom