Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Natalia2607

Member
Mar 18, 2018
6
1
4
24
Hola quisiera saber porque a a hora de comprar las espadas me sale para comprar de la manera antigua necesito ayuda por favor como lo arreglo
 
D

Deleted member 352903

Guest
1. Dale click derecho a la tienda de EggWars (el aldeano)
2. Hay un botón -> “opciones”, o algo así.
Creo que es eso. No tengo imágenes ahora mismo :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom