• Yes!!!

• No!!!

• I don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So I think axes would be a fun addition to Tower Defense, maybe here is how it can work:

Idea A - Making the DPS Match with swords:

Wooden Sword: 8 Damage x 1.6 attack speed = 12.8 DPS
Stone Sword: 10 Damage x 1.6 attack speed = 16 DPS
Iron Sword: 12 Damage x 1.6 Attack speed = 19.2 DPS

So maybe the axes could have these attack values:

Wooden Axe: 16 Damage x 0.8 attack speed = 12.8 DPS
Stone Axe: 20 Damage x 0.8 attack speed = 16 DPS
Iron Axe: 24 Damage x 0.8 attack speed = 19.2 DPS

For this one, axes could have different abilities but being as balanced as sword abilities.

Idea B - Less DPS but stronger abilities:

So maybe if you don't like Idea A, I have another one. Maybe just like swords, axes could do double damage, and have the same attack speed as normal. But maybe axes could have more powerful abilities. My example would be one called Burst Hit. It would cause an explosion on the enemy you kit the size of the Artillery Tower landmines explosion, or the Archer Tower lvl4 bottom path explosion. The explosion would only happen if you do fully charged hits. It would last for 10 seconds, so with Wooden or Stone Axes, you would get 8 explosive hits, and with the Iron Axe, you can get 9 explosive hits.

And that's my thread. I hope you liked it, and I do hope someday axes do get added.

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
So I think axes would be a fun addition to Tower Defense, maybe here is how it can work:

Idea A - Making the DPS Match with swords:

Wooden Sword: 8 Damage x 1.6 attack speed = 12.8 DPS
Stone Sword: 10 Damage x 1.6 attack speed = 16 DPS
Iron Sword: 12 Damage x 1.6 Attack speed = 19.2 DPS

So maybe the axes could have these attack values:

Wooden Axe: 16 Damage x 0.8 attack speed = 12.8 DPS
Stone Axe: 20 Damage x 0.8 attack speed = 16 DPS
Iron Axe: 24 Damage x 0.8 attack speed = 19.2 DPS

For this one, axes could have different abilities but being as balanced as sword abilities.

Idea B - Less DPS but stronger abilities:

So maybe if you don't like Idea A, I have another one. Maybe just like swords, axes could do double damage, and have the same attack speed as normal. But maybe axes could have more powerful abilities. My example would be one called Burst Hit. It would cause an explosion on the enemy you kit the size of the Artillery Tower landmines explosion, or the Archer Tower lvl4 bottom path explosion. The explosion would only happen if you do fully charged hits. It would last for 10 seconds, so with Wooden or Stone Axes, you would get 8 explosive hits, and with the Iron Axe, you can get 9 explosive hits.

And that's my thread. I hope you liked it, and I do hope someday axes do get added.
Ngl I don't think people would buy any axes because from my experience barely anyone would even upgrade their own swords. This would also take some time for the devs to set up and there is also a huge chance that bugs would appear and like I said barely anyone would use it. It would become a waste of time, but the idea isn't a bad one.

Kerdaax

Dec 12, 2020
i think the axes would be a great addition to the game but just make it so you can pick sword or ax at the beginning of the round. but i also think you could pick i different melee weapon you should be able to pick a different range weapon and i was think of a staff type thing that would shoot out guardian lasers and would have more support type abilities

Reactions: Vindicatør

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Nothing against the idea, I just don't think it'd be used enough to justify an update, at least until bigger TD issues are resolved

Kerdaax

Dec 12, 2020
Nothing against the idea, I just don't think it'd be used enough to justify an update, at least until bigger TD issues are resolved
that is true TD does need a update and axes and staffs wouldnt be the one it needs. but from a stand point of a programmer it shouldnt take that long to incorporate that into the next update.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom