Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I also made a similar reply to a similar post. Ny opinion is that people shouldn't get rewarded for what they're supposed to do. Most people don't just do their homework and get 10 bucks for doing it. Sane with reports. It already feels good that you banned or muted a player who deserves it as they broke a rule. No need for rewards :P

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Just imagine how many fake reports there'd be... and staff would have to check them, it would just waste their time honestly :/
The staff already checks the reports and so people who make fake reports just wont get rewarded so they are waisting their own time and will eventually get the idea but I belive a reward would be a good idea getting people to actually report other people. I don't think it should be a big reward maybe 10 exspirence IDK I'd still report even if they don't but the other people who need a little push to do so maybe this is what they need

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
The staff already checks the reports and so people who make fake reports just wont get rewarded so they are waisting their own time and will eventually get the idea but I belive a reward would be a good idea getting people to actually report other people. I don't think it should be a big reward maybe 10 exspirence IDK I'd still report even if they don't but the other people who need a little push to do so maybe this is what they need
I can get 10 exp by what winning 1 or 2 duels which takes about 40 seconds. My point was that the amount of fake reports would increase not that there aren't those atm and also that it would waste time when they could be checking real reports

Reactions: KitKatkels17

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I can get 10 exp by what winning 1 or 2 duels which takes about 40 seconds. My point was that the amount of fake reports would increase not that there aren't those atm and also that it would waste time when they could be checking real reports

I Don't Dissagree with you but I belive that eventually people will get the msg and relize HAY I am waisting my time and getting no reward so

so in the end I think we r both right ;)

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
This had been suggested before. Some people can't record, so it will be unfair for them. Also reporting rulebreaker is helping Cubecraft, helping for reward is not helping either.

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
Would encourage players to start recording hackers and rule breakers, but if they do get stuff for helping catch hacker I would like it so that it isn't really amazing awesome perks because it would be unfair for the donators.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
-1 -1 -1

Theres some people with a very bad computer, to the point they can't report. So it will seem unfair if one gets title for having an abbility to report, and one wanting to report but can't due to lack of good computer.

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
Or CubeCraft could maybe work on their Anti Cheat ..... I mean it's just an idea don't hit on me ;)

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I Don't Dissagree with you but I belive that eventually people will get the msg and relize HAY I am waisting my time and getting no reward so

so in the end I think we r both right ;)
Reporting someone shouldn't be a reward. It's like helping the community. There are already thousands of reports even with no reward.

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
As I have replied in an other thread suggesting the same,

This seems unfair in my opinion because some players use "old" computers, meaning that crucial factors such as a recording software or even YouTube are not compatible with the computer he or she might be using. Some parents also forbid players to record on a computer.
I play on an iMac myself and use QuickTime Player when recording. However, QuickTime Player doesn't allow me to record in-game sounds, meaning that my videos are completely silent. Since you can recognise kill aura partly by the hit sound, some of my reports got denied due to "lack of evidence".
I feel you

Play3rSlay3r

Jan 4, 2017
A pineapple under da sea
Can there be a award system be like if you have an x number of reports that you receive an ingame reward
Very unfair, say you have a player who can not record because of a old computer or internet lag or old software. This would not only be unfair, but too overpowered as certain people may even report to report, and even if they are denied or accepted get the reward, thus causing more work for our mods and particularly our staff.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I personally don't think that extra rewards for successful reports are needed. The satisfaction of getting a rulebreaker punished and helping out the server should be enough of a reward.
My response in not so many words from a previous thread. To this day and forever past it, I will not support giving players "rewards" for reports. It sounds harsh and mean but you shouldn't need something like points in return for getting a hacker off the server.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom