Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Opinion?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

    Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Maybe...

    Votes: 4 17.4%

  • Total voters
    23

FlameOnGaming

Well-Known Member
Oct 22, 2016
45
15
83
28
My Little Hut, Huttun, Great Britain
Yeah, I thni I agree with everyone else here. It's not a great idea, sorry. There are probable tens/hundreds of reports each week, so a lot of people would get rewards and perhaps abuse them. I think there is already a eward for reporting a hacker, it's the subtle and comforting knowledge that you made the community a better place :).
 

JackLikesApples

Well-Known Member
Jul 17, 2016
18
3
78
23
I get what you mean and i agree players who report other hackers should get a bit of a reward maybe like a forum tag or something?
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom