Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

It took me so lobg to smelt 40 iron today to make tracks and TNT minecarts. I dont see why Autosmelt would be detrimental. Now see , I'm not askin for a 100% autosmelt. Just increase the smelt speed by 60% or so.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
For game balancing purposes it's a good idea but I still like the vanilla smelting. Right now there's very little reason to mine iron just hecause it takes so long to smelt. I would like autosmelt as an ability though so there's still the option to play without it.

A

A pigeon

For game balancing purposes it's a good idea but I still like the vanilla smelting. Right now there's very little reason to mine iron just hecause it takes so long to smelt. I would like autosmelt as an ability though so there's still the option to play without it.
I don't agree with this idea, sorry.
I prefer the normal smelting. Besides, said is a lot easier than done.
It took me 10 miniutes to mine and smelt iron for makinh my awesome trap . It failed. How does it effect you if you dont mine iron anyways?

A

A pigeon

But... how have you made the trap?
Could you explain?
I could not make it . It kept going wrong because of how long it took. I used rails , TNT Minecarts and a piston. If you use 6 TNT Minecarts it has the power to blow up half of mid

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
There is an ability, I believe. Max it out and hope for the best. Smelting is a part of skywars, and I think it'd be better that way, my friend.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I'm 50/50 about this suggestion, I don't like auto-smelt, but I think it would be a nice ability. 100% Auto-smelt makes it too easy to get full iron. A little chance of getting the ability sounds neat though.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.
thanks for the follow!