Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass0070

Jul 2, 2020
As you probably know, you can select ''auto-queue'' in some minigames, ( skywars, minerware etc. )
I would like to suggest auto-queue in Duels. Especially, because it would be a lot easier to grind + get wins and
it's a lot faster than just being in the lobby and then queue up.
I hope this feature would be added.

bass,

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
The problem is the rematch system i think, because it asks you this first if you want to rematch

Bass0070

Jul 2, 2020
The problem is the rematch system i think, because it asks you this first if you want to rematch
Yeah, I understand. But I mean, a lot of people don't even want a rematch. Also, they could add ''rematch'' into the system where it shows '' auto-queue (etc) '' .

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
I see where you coming from, i would make it even simpler. when the fight ends you get an item in your hotbar, that on rightclick just looks for a new match. this could even be used before the rematch menue even pops up. what do you think?

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The solution for that is simple, unless you accept the rematch before 5 seconds or so pass, you will be put into another game automatically, such as happens with SkyWars or EggWars.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
In my opinion it's a good idea. Since you can grind - get wins faster, as you don't have to wait "much time" to play another duel. Yes for me!

+1

Bass0070

Jul 2, 2020
I see where you coming from, i would make it even simpler. when the fight ends you get an item in your hotbar, that on rightclick just looks for a new match. this could even be used before the rematch menue even pops up. what do you think?
This would be an amazing feature, thank you for your idea!

Bass0070

Jul 2, 2020
While I never want to autoqueue duels. For instance when @Cathie defeats me with 9,5 hp, I’d rather quit and cry in a corner. I feel like this would be a great idea for ppl who are quite decent at this game and want to continue making more other ppl aware of how bad they actually are.
I understand, as Nightmare suggested, it would be nice if you would get something in your toolbar to select.

Reactions: Komodо

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
believe it or not, i was thinking about suggesting this today too, but i already made a post today and i dont wanna spam ^^ are mods not allowed to suggest things Cathie?

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
The solution for that is simple, unless you accept the rematch before 5 seconds or so pass, you will be put into another game automatically, such as happens with SkyWars or EggWars.
i dont think that is user friendly, because new players that join the server maybe dont know the /hub command and will be stuck in duels for eternity :D in skywars you get a pop up menue in the end, that is a little bit different than what you suggest ^^

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
While I never want to autoqueue duels. For instance when @Cathie defeats me with 9,5 hp, I’d rather quit and cry in a corner. I feel like this would be a great idea for ppl who are quite decent at this game and want to continue making more other ppl aware of how bad they actually are.
Damn how did you deal .5 hearts of damage to her

Pls teach me pvp

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Cathie and Komodо

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
i dont think that is user friendly, because new players that join the server maybe dont know the /hub command and will be stuck in duels for eternity :D in skywars you get a pop up menue in the end, that is a little bit different than what you suggest ^^
Auto-queue wouldn't be automatic, it would need to be activated, such as in the rest of gamemodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom