Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mymth

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2020
Ok, Hi

I'm making this thread because I was told a million times in staff help to do so.
If I am in a party I would like to stay in the same team as my party-members, but apparently some staff-members don't understand that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For example:
I was playing in a party of 3 and we were in the same team but then it autobalanced and I got kicked out of that team and some other dude got placed in that team, where is the logic behind that.

I get that for bigger parties in for example the map mansion you can split up that party since that is not fair for the other team, but in duo maps or trio maps, why mix up the parties it doesn't matter there.

As a consequence of this bug or dumb feature, people will start leaving games, making them unbalanced again, thus making the experience for the players in the game and the players that had to leave because they weren't in the same team as their friends less enjoyable.

So my suggestion comes down to this:
Don't mess with parties in autobalancing.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Althought I'm Bedrock player where isn't this feature I understand this can be really annoying. Agree!

Reactions: mymth

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok, Hi

I'm making this thread because I was told a million times in staff help to do so.
If I am in a party I would like to stay in the same team as my party-members, but apparently some staff-members don't understand that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For example:
I was playing in a party of 3 and we were in the same team but then it autobalanced and I got kicked out of that team and some other dude got placed in that team, where is the logic behind that.

I get that for bigger parties in for example the map mansion you can split up that party since that is not fair for the other team, but in duo maps or trio maps, why mix up the parties it doesn't matter there.

As a consequence of this bug or dumb feature, people will start leaving games, making them unbalanced again, thus making the experience for the players in the game and the players that had to leave because they weren't in the same team as their friends less enjoyable.

So my suggestion comes down to this:
Don't mess with parties in autobalancing.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
I get you, it annoys a bunch. Hope they get it and give it a quick fix asap.

Reactions: mymth
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom