Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
Maybe a trade system ( like auction house ) for your solo island. If you dont have stuff u can get it on auction house.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
This should be detailed and used for the Skyblock hub and not only for your island... Explain how does the system work and where most likely and how often to use it... I can't give my opinion unless it's detailed :/
To be more clear, this is used so players can sell/buy things from each other. This would mostly be used for your own island but the auction house itself could be in the skyblock hub for players to access.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
IDK why a shop between players must be so important but for me the action house ishope the best shop between players.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Trading is an extremely sensitive topic. Now I'm not sure if you've noticed, but our economy and Skyblock is rather different to other Skyblocks. We're solid when it comes to progression from one thing to another. Now if I've just joined Skyblock, get some coins and I can get iron ingots, that will ruin the rest of the Skyblock experience for me, because I've gotten access to something that I should get 6 islands and 100+ quests later.

I'm not saying that Trading will never happen. But it will be extremely restricted if it was to exist. Such as you cannot buy or sell a specific item until you completed past a specific quest to avoid you getting an item or block you shouldn't have yet.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Trading is an extremely sensitive topic. Now I'm not sure if you've noticed, but our economy and Skyblock is rather different to other Skyblocks. We're solid when it comes to progression from one thing to another. Now if I've just joined Skyblock, get some coins and I can get iron ingots, that will ruin the rest of the Skyblock experience for me, because I've gotten access to something that I should get 6 islands and 100+ quests later.

I'm not saying that Trading will never happen. But it will be extremely restricted if it was to exist. Such as you cannot buy or sell a specific item until you completed past a specific quest to avoid you getting an item or block you shouldn't have yet.

I feel like if you guys did not add trading/selling (just made a thread about /pay before seeing this) or if you did add it but made it super restricted it would make the game feel super dry. I think thats why other servers that have skyblock feel so much fun. Not many new player would have the money to buy super important items or an item needed for a quest since most of the quests (atleast for me so far) need an absurd surplus amount of a single item. that would not make sense to buy out right for a new player. Also if a player wanted to buy the quest items instead of farming i feel that they should have the right to do so since its the way they want to play the game. Having a restriction like that could make people who dont enjoy the grind but just want to build feel like this gamemode is not right for them. I feel like having a trading system or being able to sell items is whats making skyblock feel like something is missing. I am really enjoying it so far though.

Reactions: Mara_Dibella
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Catss's profile.
:heart:
Xi1m wrote on Catss's profile.
CATS 😭😭

thank you for everything <3
Otherworld wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything 🌻💜
AnolTongi wrote on Catss's profile.
You will be missed :(
Good luck in the future!
Lyriie wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything, we will miss you!
Top Bottom