Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Here you can find part 2 of the atmospheric photos of the game lobbies. Creators of these lobbies took really their time to make beautiful lobbies. With the right light and shadows, you can enjoy the sun while it is peeking through or above the creations.

Feel free to let me know what you think about these photos!
1631657127159.png

1631657142431.png

1631657153467.png

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Very nice!!! The tower defense image is especially pretty, the lighting is quite good :)
Thank you, yes the lighting is the best in the Tower defence image. Getting the lighting good is not that easy, I tried many diffirent spots (: Also trying to get an image without people running in your screen is not the easiest job :')

Reactions: Catss

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Thank you, yes the lighting is the best in the Tower defence image. Getting the lighting good is not that easy, I tried many diffirent spots (: Also trying to get an image without people running in your screen is not the easiest job :')
I bet its very hard, but you did an amazing job! Keep up the good work <33

• Love
Reactions: BrightDylanPlayz

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
What shaders are those? Is this on the bedrock or java edition?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom