Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2021
2
1
19
34
Just got back into playing minecraft recently and decided to continue playing my old save to see that i have an old level 19 zombie grinder that is no longer one shot-able, and deciding to re built it.
What height do i need for level 19 Zombies?
 

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
1,284
2,087
204
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know, but I would build about 25 blocks up and see how much damage it does. If it kills them instantly then build a platform for them to land on to reduce the height. If they don't die in 1 hit, dig into the Island until you can 1 hit them, that's what I did for my farm at least.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on winterbear's profile.
Late happy birthday!
Fiction wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
Naaomita wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Naaomita wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom