Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lepzi

I am obsessed with axes and I play quite a lot of assassins so I thought just because I was board of having only swords I thought maybe add axes into assassins this would be a good way to get better at pvp with axes.

Also I have done this mistake in the past where I have logged out in combat and found it really annoying losing all my gear so maybe add a 5 second timer till you can leave like when you do /leave it would say stay still just so if you haven't checked if you were in combat and you were but you /leaved this way you can quickly move and it will cancel you leaving.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I would like to see axes added to FFA.
It is a good alternative to weapons.

This is a really good one too.
I sometimes play FFA but when I try to fight a full diamond. But when they're low they always run and then when they are out of combat they'll just type /leave as fast as possible.
And then they keep their stuff.
So I do like this one because of this reason.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I am obsessed with axes and I play quite a lot of assassins so I thought just because I was board of having only swords I thought maybe add axes into assassins this would be a good way to get better at pvp with axes.
I like that idea. But you will have a little bit a disadvantage because the pro Assassination players are using swords and can combo you easy.

Also I have done this mistake in the past where I have logged out in combat and found it really annoying losing all my gear so maybe add a 5 second timer till you can leave like when you do /leave it would say stay still just so if you haven't checked if you were in combat and you were but you /leaved this way you can quickly move and it will cancel you leaving.
I rather like to have a timer at the sidebar of your screen. We will play a scenario with your idea.

You are trying to kill someone. He called his friends to help. You run away and you see in chat you can safely logout. You are typing /leave or /hub, but you see in the distance someone running at your direction and he will get there just in time. You are really screwed then.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't like axe pvp at all.
For the axe pvpers I would really like to see this so I'm gonna say yes.

This one is good, when I almost killed a full-iron, they just run away until they can logout, pretty annoying.
Would really like to see this! :)

Reactions: Lepzi
L

Lepzi

I don't like axe pvp at all.
For the axe pvpers I would really like to see this so I'm gonna say yes.

This one is good, when I almost killed a full-iron, they just run away until they can logout, pretty annoying.
Would really like to see this! :)
That's another reason why this would be good.

L

Lepzi

I like that idea. But you will have a little bit a disadvantage because the pro Assassination players are using swords and can combo you easy.

I rather like to have a timer at the sidebar of your screen. We will play a scenario with your idea.

You are trying to kill someone. He called his friends to help. You run away and you see in chat you can safely logout. You are typing /leave or /hub, but you see in the distance someone running at your direction and he will get there just in time. You are really screwed then.
You could always just run into shop but I also think this is a good idea because when I go try to kill someone if I got better gear or worse sometimes they just use /leave to get away which is annoying.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i used to be all about axes but once i noticed that its easier for me to get more hits with more damage with the combos with the swords PVPing has been easier for me so honestly i kinda want to see how it does in Assassins but meh i would rather Axes stay out of Assassins and just stay in FFA and stuff

Reactions: Marieke2001
L

Lepzi

Please no axes at assassins. It's fine how it is right now.

Btw, you're getting a message, something like "you're in combat don't log out" so there's your warning.
Please no axes at assassins. It's fine how it is right now.

Btw, you're getting a message, something like "you're in combat don't log out" so there's your warning.
Yeah but some people like axes and like assassins so putting axes into the game wouldn't be a bad idea sure you may not agree but others may want it to be added.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah but some people like axes and like assassins so putting axes into the game wouldn't be a bad idea sure you may not agree but others may want it to be added.
It would be a bad idea. Trust me, it'll ruin the whole game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom