Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
@halothe23 and @rubik_cube_man. Now I know that a new development of assassins is coming underway, but for now this could be added to stop shop-campers, since I always hear complaints about it. For those who don't understand what shop-camping is: Shop-camping is just a way to give other players very limited chance at getting into a shop at low health. They use the shop as a barrier, and only go out when the person nears, and when they get hit, run back into the shop and come out again to hit more, basically ruining the PvP part of assassins.

cubeman412

May 9, 2014
ccg i live there
I agree it is very annoying and ive been killed by people doing it over and over again and its so annoying so I would also consider doing that to great idea dolphinlaser77

deathdragon206

Oct 26, 2013
Virginia ^_^
@halothe23 and @rubik_cube_man. Now I know that a new development of assassins is coming underway, but for now this could be added to stop shop-campers, since I always hear complaints about it. For those who don't understand what shop-camping is: Shop-camping is just a way to give other players very limited chance at getting into a shop at low health. They use the shop as a barrier, and only go out when the person nears, and when they get hit, run back into the shop and come out again to hit more, basically ruining the PvP part of assassins.
Ur so much better then me at writing stuff like this...

JuanCruz

Mar 4, 2014
Crazy Land
AND ALSO SAFETY DICONNECT when you are in shop, even if the people HIT you
It's soooo annoying to loose all your stuff when you disconnect.

MiniDimi

Mar 7, 2014
10 Seconds? Where do you go AFK At? I dont think this should be added. You wouldn't even have time to sort your inventory out or buy the things you want. You would constantly be rushed, Maybe if it was longer time limit then yea. Good idea :)

MiniDimi

Mar 7, 2014
There is nothing wrong with Shop Camping ._. The whole reason the shops are there is to provide a Safe Zone for people!

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
10 Seconds? Where do you go AFK At? I dont think this should be added. You wouldn't even have time to sort your inventory out or buy the things you want. You would constantly be rushed, Maybe if it was longer time limit then yea. Good idea :)
Well, you have to stay in the safesone in at least 10 seconds before going out. Soo, you AFK in the safesone! ^^

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I hope you read what I said shop camping was. You can stand in the shop all you want, but if you go out of the shop you'll have to wait 10 seconds.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Not sure, but if someone has loads of food or money, and is at the food shop, they can still be able to do so.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Maybe make it like : you enter shop, after 1:21mins you leave shop, you can't enter shops until 1:21mins past. So basically if you stay in shops, you, need to stay out of the shop for the minutes you stayed in the shop

Members Online
Top Bottom