Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pchronic

Oct 24, 2020
Assassinations
I feel like there should be some MAJOR changes in the Assassination game mode.

1. I feel like there should be some new items added, so here's a suggestion.

A. A stew that can be found at the potion shop. This stew is made out of only the best mushrooms that can be found in the land. When you right-click this stew, you instantly gain
5 hearts. The cost of this stew is as follows: 250 - 300 coins

2. I know this is far fetched, but a new map will really freshen up the game mode. I see new maps being made for FFA all the time, but I think it is Assassinations' turn.

3. My final recommendation is that you make it so there is a higher % to get more coins in a chest or add more coins in each chest. I know there has already been an edit in how many coins are in each chest, but I think it needs to have a bigger buff. Either this or lower the prices on diamond armor by 50 coins.

I hope you guys can consider these changes, sincerely - Shen

Reactions: Critly

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
A stew that can be found at the potion shop. This stew is made out of only the best mushrooms that can be found in the land. When you right-click this stew, you instantly gain
5 hearts. The cost of this stew is as follows: 250 - 300 coins
That is far too overpowered for the amount of coins

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
That is far too overpowered for the amount of coins
u don't want to know how Assassinations looks now,
every time I'm in a diamond fight and I'm under atleast 4 hp I get instant damage and I'm basically dead like in 1 sec
Basically, there has to maybe be something done with the damage instant damage maybe as it's basically just to overpowerd, if you don't gapp once on 10 you're basically dead due to Instant damage.

Reactions: pchronic
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom