• Yes, please.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, thanks.

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
A suggestion about assassinations. I would like to say that I find it annoying that when I buy new items, such as armor, when I am dead, I have to buy new ones again. I think it is not necessary, it is more convenient to have the whole game than to waste your points. The food is also annoying. You get 5 loaves of bread per game and that is too little. Not everyone has time to buy new items. If you buy new protection, I will appreciate that that remains per game. That was my suggestion.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A suggestion about assassinations. I would like to say that I find it annoying that when I buy new items, such as armor, when I am dead, I have to buy new ones again. I think it is not necessary, it is more convenient to have the whole game than to waste your points. The food is also annoying. You get 5 loaves of bread per game and that is too little. Not everyone has time to buy new items. If you buy new protection, I will appreciate that that remains per game. That was my suggestion.

No need to repeat yourself...

Way too unfair.

If you got a full diamond with a sword and you could respawn with it you basically are undefeatable.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
No need to repeat yourself...

Way too unfair.

If you got a full diamond with a sword and you could respawn with it you basically are undefeatable.
Yes, but that also costs money and you are not unbeatable. Nowadays players team far too much. Then you can still die and eventually lose your points.
Discord: Zaphly#9207
Level 47+
Playing since 2015

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Yes, but that also costs money and you are not unbeatable. Nowadays players team far too much. Then you can still die and eventually lose your points.
Level 47+
Playing since 2015
Respawning without losing stuff is FFA in a nutshell.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Level 47+
Playing since 2015

Still. It really doesn't matter. It would be unfair regardless.

I highly doubt they will even consider implementing this.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The essence of Assassinations, in my opinion, is the longevity of it. You work towards a goal - getting lots of armour, and the more time you spend in the game, the more effort you put into not dying.

First spawning in is, in my opinion, the most challenging part, due to the lack of food supplied. You may argue that it is too little food, but this allows you to attack players, who drop their bread and other foodstuffs in order to get more food and replenish your health. Obtaining coins and buying food is an option as well, but if you are regularly engaging in fights then the food supply shouldn’t be a problem.

As for the items coming back when you buy them and you die, that probably won’t happen as that is basically FFA, which you are able to play on our server anyways. :)

Reactions: Zaphly

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The essence of Assassinations, in my opinion, is the longevity of it. You work towards a goal - getting lots of armour, and the more time you spend in the game, the more effort you put into not dying.

First spawning in is, in my opinion, the most challenging part, due to the lack of food supplied. You may argue that it is too little food, but this allows you to attack players, who drop their bread and other foodstuffs in order to get more food and replenish your health. Obtaining coins and buying food is an option as well, but if you are regularly engaging in fights then the food supply shouldn’t be a problem.

As for the items coming back when you buy them and you die, that probably won’t happen as that is basically FFA, which you are able to play on our server anyways. :)
That's true. If you fight a lot and do not die, you will not eat too short, but sometimes I find it annoying, so I prefer to play other games. I think it's a fun game mode, not that! It takes a long time before you have enough coins, imagine that a diamond wants to buy something, it takes a lot of time to collect your coins and then you are almost passable, but if you are killed by other people with diamond stuff it is very unfortunate and you lose your stuff.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
That's true. If you fight a lot and do not die, you will not eat too short, but sometimes I find it annoying, so I prefer to play other games. I think it's a fun game mode, not that! It takes a long time before you have enough coins, imagine that a diamond wants to buy something, it takes a lot of time to collect your coins and then you are almost passable, but if you are killed by other people with diamond stuff it is very unfortunate and you lose your stuff.

Then that's your loss. If you, personally, can't find the motivation to restart, then assassination isn't the game for you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom