Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
2,888
4,148
404
Hi there.
I was thinking about Assassinations and about where things stand. It's not a really big suggestion.
As you might've noticed it's about a new shop. In this shop, you will be able to enchant your items.
Prices:
- Sharpness 1, 500coins.
- Sharpness 2, 1000 coins.
- Sharpness 3, 1500 coins.
- Sharpness 4, 2000 coins.
- Sharpness 5, 2500 coins.

- Unbreaking 1, 400 coins.
- Unbreaking 2, 800 coins.
- Unbreaking 3, 1200 coins.

- Protection 1, 500 coins.
- Protection 2, 1000 coins.
- Protection 3, 1500 coins.
- Protection 4, 2000 coins.
- Protection 5, 2500 coins.

- Power 1, 400 coins.
- Power 2, 800 coins.
- Power 3, 1200 coins.
- Power 4, 1600 coins.
- Power 5, 2000 coins.

From now, I don't have an idea on how it will look from the inside and outside, it's simply just an idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MJ010101

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1,537
1,541
204
Assassination was a thing when I played on the server 5-6 years ago, it's been the same ever since (well crappy combat) I guess they did add the forest map? I doubt they are going to add a new shop. Especially one where you can get full diamond prot 5 and sharp 5 all unbreaking 3. Prot 4 is broken enough no?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom