Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EdgeLord

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone agree that assassination could be much more, it is a brilliant game-mode that is very good at training for PVP,
I suggest that it should be updated to have enchanted items aswell, such as sharpness on swords and protection on armour

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
FFA > Assasinations !!

Adding enchanted gear would add a twist to the game, I guess. But at the same time, makes it harder for undergeared players to win a fight. Eh, I don't play assasinations that much, but sure.

Reactions: EdgeLord

JustASmile

Feb 22, 2018
Not a fan of assassinations, so I probably shouldn't be saying anything, but those could be cool ideas. Although, what Scream said is also correct, "it may be harder for under geared players to win a fight"

Reactions: EdgeLord

EdgeLord

Feb 21, 2018
But it just means you should grind more money till you have enough to upgrade your gear a bit more, basically i'm suggesting this as it feels like once you have full diamond (which isn't too hard to get) there is no real objective anymore, you don't have anything to do other than slaughter under geared players

JustASmile

Feb 22, 2018
That's correct. I've played games where you finish everything, and there isn't any point to play it anymore, because it just gets boring. It could be cool just to have fun kits that are hard to grind for, but not too op :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
How would this make it a better game
If you ask me it would just make it worse since now I will not only be targeted by full diamond armour players who are bounty farming
I will be targeted by full protection 3 diamond armour players bounty farming

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom