Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
Hello people from the internet
Since assassination isn't much fun right now. I decided to make a thread.

1. Assassination is full of hackers (I think you knew already) and they don't make it more fun. The only way to play without 3-5 hackers in a server is to join empty servers.

2. The other diamonds, are shopcamping 24/7 what makes it hard for the legit, good players to play the game normally which makes it less fun.

3. The 'Hacker teamers' are really annoying, they're not good and they're always diamond. The reason? They team with the hackers so they get diamond/iron gear and they're so hard to kill because of their stuff.

Suggestions

1. Kill effects.
If you are on a 20- 30 killstreak you can get free speed 2 effect. Duration 1 minute and 30 seconds (Can be other effects too)

2. Scoreboard
Have an scoreboard on the right with your stats/coin amount in your inventory. (Ingame)

3. Achievements
This is an needed thing for sure. We need achievements, some examples: Get 100 kills 100xp 50 points. Shoot a player from 50 block distance 100 xp 100 points

This was my tread, I know my English isn't great at all. But I hope some of this will get nerfed/added

-iGotHacks

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Hello people from the internet
Since assassination isn't much fun right now. I decided to make a tread.

1. Assassination is full of hackers (I think you knew already) and they don't make it more fun. The only way to play without 3-5 hackers in a server is to join empty servers.

2. The other diamonds, are shopcamping 24/7 what makes it hard for the legit, good players to play the game normally which makes it less fun.

3. The 'Hacker teamers' are really annoying, they're not good and they're always diamond. The reason? They team with the hackers so they get diamond/iron gear and they're so hard to kill because of their stuff.

Suggestions

1. Kill effects.
If you are on a 20- 30 killstreak you can get free speed 2 effect. Duration 1 minute and 30 seconds (Can be other effects too)

2. Scoreboard
Have an scoreboard on the right with your stats/coin amount in your inventory. (Ingame)

3. Achievements
This is an needed thing for sure. We need achievements, some examples: Get 100 kills 100xp 50 points. Shoot a player from 50 block distance 100 xp 100 points

This was my tread, I know my English isn't great at all. But I hope some of this will get nerfed/added

-iGotHacks
Perhaps make a suggestions thread to allow people to vote. I like all the suggestions and I completely agree with your anger towards assassination atm.

U

Unipotato

I am not an incredibly frequent player of assassination, but I agree with your suggestions. I think that achievements would be another good way to get more people to start playing it, since people have kind of quit and moved on to other games. Thanks for suggesting this!

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
I am not an incredibly frequent player of assassination, but I agree with your suggestions. I think that achievements would be another good way to get more people to start playing it, since people have kind of quit and moved on to other games. Thanks for suggesting this!
Thanks, :p

Reactions: GummiWummiBear

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Reactions: GummiWummiBear

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
kinda lI like the kill effects but, what about this: players that have a kill streak will have ike a trail around them to highlight and so they get focussed more often, like when you kill the one with a kill streak you get extra coins depending on what kill streak he was.
Or if the killer killed the player with a streak he gets like a free item or speed effect so people in diamond wouldn't survive long or like waste more gapples.
This would be a great late game 'thing' and a good one for the beginners.

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
kinda lI like the kill effects but, what about this: players that have a kill streak will have ike a trail around them to highlight and so they get focussed more often, like when you kill the one with a kill streak you get extra coins depending on what kill streak he was.
Or if the killer killed the player with a streak he gets like a free item or speed effect so people in diamond wouldn't survive long or like waste more gapples.
This would be a great late game 'thing' and a good one for the beginners.
Very true. But I don't seem to interest a lot in what gets added in the 'kill effects' as long as they add it I'm totally fine :)

Reactions: GreenIsBae

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
One more suggestion, might I add?

I love to do bounty missions, but always get a bounty for the hacker or way OP guy. I never get to complte it
What if bounty missions are for people with the same armor or kills as you? This could make things easier. I really appreciate your suggestions sir.

TradeOffer

Sep 19, 2015
Scotland, United Kingdom
Problem with hackers is that they cannot really be stopped. Clients are being updated on the regular, and the anti-cheats are just always going to remain behind. I believe the staff team on here try their best to compete with the hackers and to ban them off the server. They will always return and ruin the fun for us, the people who actually enjoy some fair game play.

I like your suggested ideas though. Achievements are never a downfall. They are always something I've personally loved and enjoyed gaining.

Reactions: iGotHacks

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
Problem with hackers is that they cannot really be stopped. Clients are being updated on the regular, and the anti-cheats are just always going to remain behind. I believe the staff team on here try their best to compete with the hackers and to ban them off the server. They will always return and ruin the fun for us, the people who actually enjoy some fair game play.

I like your suggested ideas though. Achievements are never a downfall. They are always something I've personally loved and enjoyed gaining.
True but, Cubecraft doesn't have a anticheat yet :confused1:

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
One more suggestion, might I add?

I love to do bounty missions, but always get a bounty for the hacker or way OP guy. I never get to complte it
What if bounty missions are for people with the same armor or kills as you? This could make things easier. I really appreciate your suggestions sir.
It is a very cool idea! But you can always wait 3 minutes.. :oops:

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Dec 3, 2016
Australia
Although I'm not that active on assassination, I completely agree about the hackers! Unfortunately, they all can be stopped :( . But your suggestions are very good and I recommend you have a voting poll.

Reactions: RaZerDB
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom