Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Yes another suggestion on Assassination, I think it's time for a PVP tweak. About 5 minutes ago I was playing some good ol' assassination, as you do, but then I was getting targeted for my iron gear. I killed the two people who had started a fight with me, but about 5 seconds after they'd died they respawned and started fighting me again. The same two people and one more :confused1:.

Idea?

Let's make this short and snappy: PvP intervals.
Use?
If you are below 5 hearts and the person who tried to kill you respawns near you again, it'll be hard to regain health as they are like right there. Sooo I think you should get invincibility for about 5 seconds if you are at 2 hearts.
Yes I am aware that if this gets added it will be harder to kill people but it's just 5 seconds! At least you have the time to run.
Lemme know what you think by commenting on this thread and voting in the poll.

-Insurgency :rolleyes:

Reactions: Zethox

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yes another suggestion on Assassination, I think it's time for a PVP tweak. About 5 minutes ago I was playing some good ol' assassination, as you do, but then I was getting targeted for my iron gear. I killed the two people who had started a fight with me, but about 5 seconds after they'd died they respawned and started fighting me again. The same two people and one more :confused1:.

Idea?

Let's make this short and snappy: PvP intervals.
Use?

If you are below 5 hearts and the person who tried to kill you respawns near you again, it'll be hard to regain health as they are like right there. Sooo I think you should get invincibility for about 5 seconds if you are at 2 hearts.
Yes I am aware that if this gets added it will be harder to kill people but it's just 5 seconds! At least you have the time to run.
Lemme know what you think by commenting on this thread and voting in the poll.

-Insurgency :rolleyes:
I agree as it is not easy to get that gear back

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
The time that the players respawn, and spawn again is also about 5 seconds, and I don’t think this will work out well.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The time that the players respawn, and spawn again is also about 5 seconds, and I don’t think this will work out well.
I think the idea was that you at least can run a few blocks and maybe hide but i dont think that it would work or help anyway.

Reactions: Zethox
D

Deleted member 204478

5 seconds of invincibility, you can still be seen with armour though.
He said invincibility, not invisibility...

As for the thread, I don't support the idea, it seems a little confusing to me if I'm being honest; as @iLoveYouu said, they should really just remove the ability to spawn at selected places.

Reactions: iLoveYouu
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom