Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft add assassination for 1.8?

  • No! (Please explain why :p)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
I love assassination. I hate 1.9 pvp. I would really love it to be transfered to 1.8 so those of us who don't like pvping on 1.9 can go on 1.8. There are almost as many players on 1.8 than 1.9, so I feel it would be justified. That's is really. Make sure to vote on the poll to let me know what you think.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom