Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft add assassination for 1.8?

  • No! (Please explain why :p)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
I love assassination. I hate 1.9 pvp. I would really love it to be transfered to 1.8 so those of us who don't like pvping on 1.9 can go on 1.8. There are almost as many players on 1.8 than 1.9, so I feel it would be justified. That's is really. Make sure to vote on the poll to let me know what you think.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom