Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
2,174
3,887
338
Toulouse (France)
Here is a small image as I'm better at explaining with images than words :
2016-08-26_01.36.50.png


What are your opinions on this?

I made this thread quickly to add detail to a megathread and to encourage conversation on this matter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iLoveYouu

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
2,306
2,239
298
I have another idea, didn't read the megathread though. Currently there seems to be a timer that is started when you enter the shop, and when it reaches a certain time the hunger starts. When you leave the shop, the timer is immediately reset to zero. Maybe it could just slowly go down, so you need to spend at least as much time outside as inside to completely reset the timer?
 

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
2,174
3,887
338
Toulouse (France)
I have another idea, didn't read the megathread though. Currently there seems to be a timer that is started when you enter the shop, and when it reaches a certain time the hunger starts. When you leave the shop, the timer is immediately reset to zero. Maybe it could just slowly go down, so you need to spend at least as much time outside as inside to completely reset the timer?
Probably the best solution to shop camping I've seen so far ;)

(The megathread : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a...gestion-thread-tell-us-what-you-think.146731/ )
 
  • Like
Reactions: iLoveYouu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom