Hey CubeCraft.
Today i see a hacker.
His name is miguel8383.
miguel8383 have a diamond rank.

The video :

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Try not to dump your threads in a random section, the "Report A Player" section was made for something. Just look better next time.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I dont see him with the diamond tag, but if he is its so much more interesting and satisfying banning ranked players, ( not claiming mod powers here) its a rare occurence really

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Lock ._. Pls!
I don't understand why people keep posting players reports in sections like Suggestions or in this case Assasins. It's not that hard to scroll down or take a look at the forums. @mateu9999, maybe you should leave it like this until someone sees this or tag a staff member who is online (like RubenoMe)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't understand why people keep posting players reports in sections like Suggestions or in this case Assasins. It's not that hard to scroll down or take a look at the forums. @mateu9999, maybe you should leave it like this until someone sees this or tag a staff member who is online (like RubenoMe)
I could tag an Online staff member problem with that is 'Who' some Staff members may be afk or doing more important stuff so I better not disturb them...
:/
Some people may be new and this Forum is very confusing comparing to other Forums maybe that's why...

Reactions: Cynamooo

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
I don't understand why people like you keep necro-posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom