Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hey there,

I'm here again with a new suggestion and I have to say, it was a long time ago :p.

I want to talk about the teams in Assasination.
Alright here is an example: "You just killed 4 people with a lot of money (you didn't killed a team), you want to go to the armor shop to buy full iron. You are going to the armor shop but all the entrances are blocked by teamers. You choose the entrance with the smallest team. So you're running to the entrance and out of nowhere 2 teams show up and they are surrounded you, of course you're trying to get trough but they kill you."
Nobody can say that this example is fair because it isn't.

I don't really know a good suggestion about the teams but I was thinking teams of 2 maybe 3 but not a team of 6 people because that's just unfair for the others. A team also sucks when you just bought good stuff and you're getting killed by a team, I mean it's not even fun to play if there are teams with full diamond who are faster, stronger and with more than you.

I know people will hate this suggestion but if you're hating it please tell me why.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really agree with this. If it's "a part of the game" why did they add a rule so you can't team in Solo isn't that also "a part of the game"?
It's because Assassinations is a typical FFA while solo eggwars is team(of 1 player) death match.
In FFA (Free For All) Everyone plays for themselves, and if they want to team, that's their choice.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Rip teams 2k16 @Sijpieboy @iLoveYouu @vinlir @Luczndodeaccount xD. I get your point, but try to climb a ladder and run over the rooftops (idk how to call it xd) of houses (like Sinterklaas en Zwarte piet xD) so when you jump from the houses, you'll be close to an entrance and teams won't see you that easy.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Rip teams 2k16 @Sijpieboy @iLoveYouu @vinlir @Luczndodeaccount xD. I get your point, but try to climb a ladder and run over the rooftops (idk how to call it xd) of houses (like Sinterklaas en Zwarte piet xD) so when you jump from the houses, you'll be close to an entrance and teams won't see you that easy.
I also tried that but I'm such a noob I fall down and they are still killing me ;-;

It's because Assassinations is a typical FFA while solo eggwars is team(of 1 player) death match.
In FFA (Free For All) Everyone plays for themselves, and if they want to team, that's their choice.
That's true

Reactions: Marieke2001

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Like Marieke said, the main thing you should do is parcour over the rooftops and try to avoid your enemies.
But an other thing that really helped me in the beginning is just to go to the potion shop when you have like 50-60 coins and buy a few speed 1 pots. They only give you +20 % speed, but this litlle speed buff will really help you escape your enemies. If you buy 3 pots you will be running faster for 32 mins then most people and it only costed you 60 coins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom